Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

update Smokey 8/23
@Waira

I think the ladies are ready already :drool: So sad to chop them down though lol i got attached to these ladies:dancer::king:

Liberty Haze
liberyhaze.jpg

LHtopdz.jpg

Super Lemon Haze
slh2.jpg

SLHtopz.jpg

Hey Now!
Been busy with life, took a break from social media including websites. Didn’t take a break from growing. Happy to report some excellent growth has been accomplished. @Waira recall those mothers that looked a bit, shall we say “messed up”. Well I’m pleased to say they look great.
D5DAA747-2883-4B8C-8266-AC2475C14984.jpeg
6E3E75F1-2A74-4BF9-B7DD-F9393357B4C6.jpeg
1815B3F7-98FB-4B30-BEA7-B0BB4D0ADF80.jpeg
F26408CA-40D0-4020-A96E-FA055F1B6C25.jpeg

@Waira weekwee update - Green Poison FF in cruise control. Mega Crop and rain water. Got my rain barrels filled the last couple days so that was nice. A little more LST and a couple leaves tucked, and minor pruning is all.

823.JPG

Bush GP - about a week behind in flower of the other one
823a.JPG

823b.JPG

Do ya spot the duct tape?
822.JPG

First in flower
823c.JPG

And its horned devil's weed kola's:devil:
823d.JPG

So far, nothing but :thumbsup::thumbsup: for Green Poison FF - a no brainer which is right up my alley :biggrin:

@Waira Update on the outdoor grow. Sorry its been a minute since my last update ive had some health issues slowing me down a bit getting old sucks! Anyways the grow must go on.
1st up is the Dinafem Blue Widow. She is a good size plant and is shooting out little flowers all over her. She should finish nicely bye the first or second week of October the way my garden has gone this year I should have a nice staggered harvest.
20200823_083056.jpg

A top shot of the Blue Widow.
20200823_083117.jpg

HSO Fast OGKZ starting to catch my eye a little bit shes stacking them up nicely.
20200823_083035.jpg

Dinafem quick kush has been a pain in the ass with some rot and mold issues she could get cut quick LOL fucker! Could be a hash plant...
20200823_083027.jpg

OGKZ buds
20200823_082924.jpg
20200823_082932.jpg

This summer has been tough lots of work and kinda shit weather I still have a few pretty good sized trees just nothing I entered in the comp this year. The Fast Green Crack is making me eat crow and looks like she will be a heavy pounder damn thing snuck up on my ornery ass! Anyways Ill try and sneak in a little more often hopefully next year I will have a bit more time but hey I just got to hang in their to the final pic time now.... Croptober is just around the bend!
20200823_083117.jpg

20200823_083035.jpg

@Waira Update on the outdoor grow. Sorry its been a minute since my last update ive had some health issues slowing me down a bit getting old sucks! Anyways the grow must go on.
1st up is the Dinafem Blue Widow. She is a good size plant and is shooting out little flowers all over her. She should finish nicely bye the first or second week of October the way my garden has gone this year I should have a nice staggered harvest.
View attachment 1226311
View attachment 1226312
HSO Fast OGKZ starting to catch my eye a little bit shes stacking them up nicely.
View attachment 1226313
Dinafem quick kush has been a pain in the ass with some rot and mold issues she could get cut quick LOL fucker! Could be a hash plant...
View attachment 1226515
OGKZ buds
View attachment 1226516View attachment 1226517
This summer has been tough lots of work and kinda shit weather I still have a few pretty good sized trees just nothing I entered in the comp this year. The Fast Green Crack is making me eat crow and looks like she will be a heavy pounder damn thing snuck up on my ornery ass! Anyways Ill try and sneak in a little more often hopefully next year I will have a bit more time but hey I just got to hang in their to the final pic time now.... Croptober is just around the bend!
View attachment 1226312

View attachment 1226313

Am watching :eyebrows: that Green Crack Fast for next year outdoors. :weed: When did it start flowering? Hope you are feeling as good as your plants are looking!:meds:

:headbang: Update time for me.....

After some sideways shit, things are getting back on track... Lots of fans tapped out on RM and Pineapple, but upside it's opened the insides up some :rofl:
Red Mandarine is cruising along nicely, buds forming well enough... Her aroma is all oranges! :drool:
Pineapple got some serious thinning out,.... F99xBLR throwing out some stretch, lopsided no less- :shrug:
... white flecks are ash from local fires -:cuss:

RM--->>
rm1.jpg
rm6.jpg
rm5.jpg
rm2.jpg
rm9.jpg

F99xBlack Lime Reserve --->>
some night droops here....
fb1.jpg
fb2.jpg

Pineapple -->>
pa1.jpg
pa2.jpg
pa3.jpg

:headbang: Update time for me.....

After some sideways shit, things are getting back on track... Lots of fans tapped out on RM and Pineapple, but upside it's opened the insides up some :rofl:
Red Mandarine is cruising along nicely, buds forming well enough... Her aroma is all oranges! :drool:
Pineapple got some serious thinning out,.... F99xBLR throwing out some stretch, lopsided no less- :shrug:
... white flecks are ash from local fires -:cuss:

RM--->>
View attachment 1226548View attachment 1226549View attachment 1226550View attachment 1226551View attachment 1226552

F99xBlack Lime Reserve --->> some night droops here....
View attachment 1226553View attachment 1226554

Pineapple -->>
View attachment 1226555View attachment 1226556View attachment 1226557

Sweet night shots :yoinks: and great looking plants :eyebrows: - love the shape of pineapple like a crown or sumptin :biggrin:

@Waira

I think the ladies are ready already :drool: So sad to chop them down though lol i got attached to these ladies:dancer::king:

Liberty Haze
View attachment 1226461
View attachment 1226466

Super Lemon Haze
View attachment 1226467
View attachment 1226469
:drool: yeah bay-bee, yeah!!
Austin Powers.gif
:rofl:

... they look fantastic Smokey, definitely ripe and ready from the looks of those trich's! I'm very impressed by these strains, they fattened very well and are smothered in resins.... You did a fine job on these my friend, despite some hiccups and have landed some phat ladiez! :pimp: ...how dat Lemon girl?
Small pot syndrome gets me too mate, but in the end, fine buds are brought home! :d5: :clapper: .... don't forget to take night pics for final shots if you can, and a code card shot (doesn't need to be in the official Live Bud entry though)....

Hey Now!
Been busy with life, took a break from social media including websites. Didn’t take a break from growing. Happy to report some excellent growth has been accomplished. @Waira recall those mothers that looked a bit, shall we say “messed up”. Well I’m pleased to say they look great.View attachment 1226471View attachment 1226472View attachment 1226473View attachment 1226474
:pighug: -- 3-W's mon amie!.... Wow, them mama's fixed right up didn't they :thumbsup: --way to love'm back man!
@Waira weekwee update - Green Poison FF in cruise control. Mega Crop and rain water. Got my rain barrels filled the last couple days so that was nice. A little more LST and a couple leaves tucked, and minor pruning is all.

View attachment 1226475

Bush GP - about a week behind in flower of the other one
View attachment 1226476
View attachment 1226477

Do ya spot the duct tape?
View attachment 1226478

First in flower
View attachment 1226479

And its horned devil's weed kola's:devil:
View attachment 1226482

So far, nothing but :thumbsup::thumbsup: for Green Poison FF - a no brainer which is right up my alley :biggrin:
:coffee::woohoo1::coffee: Oooo yeah, they are doing their Thing my man, that's some fast budding going live and IYF!
Have you indulged a sugar leaf rub yet? They should be super sweet/fruity, maybe some kaffir lime and lychee notes :drool:.... Night shots will show resin best; I use a flashlight to spot the shot, then flash will bring out the sparkles! GP is a very resinous cultivar,...
:rofl: I wondered WTF that was? ... training accident? Love the fix-all solution!

View attachment 1226311
View attachment 1226312
View attachment 1226313
View attachment 1226515
OGKZ buds
View attachment 1226516View attachment 1226517
View attachment 1226312

View attachment 1226313

:pass: a non-issue Jean-O!
BW looks great, but she's laggin'! Start talking dirty to her, time's-a-wastin' :smoking:
... could be that QK just isn't a good OD candidate, and/or a poor pheno'... either way, I'd not blame you for not running her again, outside at least!
OGKZ doing much better,... And GC may indeed be for the Win! ....Trich' Farmer grew several indoors that were damn nice :greenthumb:..so a little crow tastes fine if the bud is like wine- :rofl:
Next season Jean-O, Sweet F1FV's must get their chance, or that DP Think Fast,... You see how well even the "knock-off's" of Kyote's are doing, and my RM! That orange aroma dude, it's just fantastic,... and she's showing to be faster than described! ... I have yet to chat with Sweet, but I'd like to see if they can spot us prize seeds maybe,...:eyebrows: Hook Up!

:coffee::woohoo1::coffee: Oooo yeah, they are doing their Thing my man, that's some fast budding going live and IYF!
Have you indulged a sugar leaf rub yet? They should be super sweet/fruity, maybe some kaffir lime and lychee notes :drool:.... Night shots will show resin best; I use a flashlight to spot the shot, then flash will bring out the sparkles! GP is a very resinous cultivar,...
:rofl: I wondered WTF that was? ... training accident? Love the fix-all solution!

Yeps I've been sniffing my fingers a bit for sure. And another yeps, i seem to split one branch a year outdoors. First time breaking one at the topping joint though. :shrug: Wasn't a bad break, but I figured a little duct tape offering was in order. Tx for the night shots tip. I'll give that a try.

:frog:
And I gotta say this is the best thread. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Grofolks all over the world sharing their passion for cannabis is pretty incredible.

All the strains, autos, photos, FV's, a bit of everything. Gorilla's, patios, gardens, yards, fields, and park grows. So thanks for taking your time to do all this. :clapper:

Back