Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

update Shiva 8/24
La Buena Hierba Urban Guerillas

As my two girls are going to come down any day now, I want to get the Battle Code pics out of the way.
Otherwise I always forget the code card, which is a problem...
These are from this evening.
They are drinking far less.
Some recent rain overnight and a cool couple of days hasn't done any damage.
Just losing some more fans --
Miss Thailand doesn't have anything without trichomes now,
Lady Jacqui still has a few fans up top and some secondary small fans.

Anyway, photos!

Thai Gold Photo "Miss Thailand"

20200824 LBH Selection (3).jpg

20200824 LBH Selection (4).jpg

Jack Herer Auto "Lady Jacqui"

20200824 LBH Selection (1).jpg

20200824 LBH Selection (2).jpg

update Dankstylej 8/25
My entry has buds flopping the suns been good 2 me finally. Og shaped flowers with super strong daywrecker diesel Terps a winner for me I can already tell this is going to be some loud .
20200824_104049.jpg

420Forever auto gelato update #10
@Waira
auto gelato update #10
@Mr B. from Female Seeds auto gelato, day 67

Pearl Day 67 :joy:

20200824_145856.jpg
20200824_145905.jpg
20200824_145918.jpg
20200824_145933.jpg

the picz don't show it real well, but early las week, i did somethin suggested by @Kyote called "back building" the budz...some of u may already know about it, but it was/is new to me, so...:shrug: simply put, it involvez snippin off the very tipz of the budz when the plant is around halfway thru flower...that way, ur foolin the budz into growin out, instead of up, or so the theory sez, and it'z said that it can produce up to a 10-15% increase in yield ;) well, it all sounded perfectly feazible to me, so i gave it a shot with Pearl...so far, it'z kinda hard to tell if it'z workin or not, but meh, what the hell, it ain't gonna hurt nothin, so...:thumbsup: in other newz, it'z basically stopped raining for the entire month of august here, lol, so i've been waterin with distilled...i hate it, but none o' the girlz have batted an eye at it & jus keep on bein water only happee, so who am i to argue, lol :coffee: choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

unnamed (3).jpg

@Waira I wanted to sneak you a pick of the Powerhouse CBD and the bastard child FVGC
Im pretty happy with how she has grown this year PCBD
20200823_083047.jpg

My OG Cheese Shot right up their too
20200823_083345 (1).jpg

The outdoor FVGC from HSO might not have gotten the respect she deserved fully from me this year. The flowers are super lemony and greasy to the touch at week 3 in flower so far she is pushing 5 ft tall and quite bushy if I had not parked her replacement so close she could have gotten bigger I bet. Looks like a strong pound plant for sure outdoor. So all my bitching aside and from my taste test of the indoor bud I would try this one again under a different grow strategy for sure though.
20200823_082752.jpg
20200823_082800.jpg

Attachments

• 20200823_083108.jpg
    20200823_083108.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 46
any change with the back building?

mmm, i keep wantin to think so, lol :rolleyes2: but then again, it'z kinda hard to really tell when ur lookin at em 20 timez a day anyway, so...:rofl: ppp

View attachment 1227076 maybe get yourself a tailor's measuring tape.
thinking i might try this back building (mostly because i want a little taste):hookah:

it'z said to do it when they're halfway thru flower....but of course, who ever knowz when that point really comez, lol :doh: fwiw, i've got a rhino ryder from fastbudz i'll probly be tryin it on soon as well, as the budz are startin to foxtail a wee bit, so...:shrug: ppp

Day 137 Update - been traveling and things are going well. Did some serious thinning and trimming as well as supercroppin.
Jamaica Berry 12’ Height

:bow: :vibe::growing: holy fek!! Those are a menace to the neighborhood now- :crying::bravo: ... outstanding stuff MJOG, kudos to the stand-in care taker too while you were away!
....of course, you're gonna die come harvest + trim time, to say nothing of where you're going to dry this haul - :muahaha: :rofl:.... I'm secretly amused at how they have responded to your prunings = :finger: fine, I'll just build up top where you can't reach! :rolleyes2:

Back