Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

My icee blaster comp entry an the rest of the ladies!!!View attachment 1221349View attachment 1221350
:spels: .... lookin' prime time in GH my man! :d5: ...lush and healthy,.... You'll be done with these well before the crap weather returns :thumbsup:... Is this the last cycle in there for the season?
:vibe: the more you bend her, the further she reaches- :rofl: ..she's filling up that whole hidey-spot!

UPDATE- weekly update of the OD girls. Well it was,I believe... nitrogen deficiency with alaskan purple cuz she looks much better this week than last week! Good thing i hit her with worm casting tea. The yellow stopped traveling and one leaf affected seems to have greened up a little. The gorilla girl seems to be a champ and looks like its about to take off. I didn’t include white widow last time... but shes still chugging along and looks like she is finally pushing a few pistils out.
:greenthumb: She does look much happier mate, anything you can slip them all is gold at this stage,... they still gotta lotta work to do yet! :coffee: I'm amazed the bugs haven't been worse for you Jp, they all are in great condition....
update on the outdoor photo ish Dinafem Quick Kush. It appears to be past the reveg and is looking like normal floweing is taking back over. She is frosty and smells great. Some grapefruit and Lemon very citric smelling gassy goodness. She looks to me to be about week 2 maybe into flower its going to be hard to tell with some of these. I am having some cold nights into the mid 50's and the days are high 70's low 80's not much rain to talk of and the RH is finally balancing out. Its been a pretty tough growing season so Im not going to complain about the size of the girls this year I feel I did pretty good so far with all of the challenges this year has presented. This year has definitely shown me that just because something does good indoors does not mean its going to do worth a squat outdoors.
Dinafem Quick Kush
:headbang: Thank fek for that! For sure that was part of the gear grinding they had.... Interesting what it does to their structure, huh... Branches don't really branch, each big arm looks like a mono-cola autoflower! Hopefully they will smoke their tires across the bloom finish line :coffee:
BW looks like she's started to crown-up? I can't quite tell,... She's a beauty!

MOB starting to do its thing. 100% organic no till pig and chicken mushroom type shit
:toke: mate- just to be certain here, I'm assuming you're not actually joining the Comp', just posting for fun, right? I've not seen anything official for entry, so I had to ask :smoking:...
MoB, Maine's Own Blueberry, or Mother of Berries? The former is a legend around here! .... the hang-up with that pic is it giant size at 5 MB, it'll never load fast and hang up the page,... they need to be reduced in size using Paint or some other program to edit them,...

:toke: mate- just to be certain here, I'm assuming you're not actually joining the Comp', just posting for fun, right? I've not seen anything official for entry, so I had to ask :smoking:...
MoB, Maine's Own Blueberry, or Mother of Berries? The former is a legend around here! .... the hang-up with that pic is it giant size at 5 MB, it'll never load fast and hang up the page,... they need to be reduced in size using Paint or some other program to edit them,...
I was told "mother of bud" Yopper cut.

I am terrible at this. I took it on the phone which I dont like doing.

No entry I just posting.

I did not entend to entee.

I was told "mother of bud" Yopper cut.

I am terrible at this. I took it on the phone which I dont like doing.

No entry I just posting.

I did not entend to entee.
Phone pics are insane these days! You can probably have the camera take them in lower resolution most likely,... My phone is a beater, so I use a camera :rofl:

:smokeout: time to get current myself,...

A hiccup this week with Red Mandarine, the fucking pot is going sour, and it's fighting back on pH correction goddammit- :cuss:shitfuckpiss!! :shrug:
F99 x BLR too, but that corrected easily, so I'm thinking this is too much plant/root for the pot, and it's going to be an SOB to deal with... I light flushed with hard water and pH up and it hardly fazed it, so I got pissed and turned the hose on it, no choice really,... soils played out anyway from the looks of the fan snacking, though the off pH is part of that too,... :doh: She has faded out quit a bit... Meantime her famous colors are cranking up!
Everybody else is just fine thankfully,... It looks like Pineapple is going into bloom early, maybe Mimosa Champagne too; F99 x BLR looking compact on tops, so she's shifting soon I'm betting... Ice Cool and Strawberry Amnesia are still veg'ing....

>> F99 x BLR
fb1.jpg
fb2.jpg

>>> Red Mandarine F1FV
rm1.jpg
rm2.jpg
rm4.jpg
rm5.jpg

>>> Pineapple
pa1.jpg
pa2.jpg

:smokeout: time to get current myself,...

A hiccup this week with Red Mandarine, the fucking pot is going sour, and it's fighting back on pH correction goddammit- :cuss:shitfuckpiss!! :shrug:
F99 x BLR too, but that corrected easily, so I'm thinking this is too much plant/root for the pot, and it's going to be an SOB to deal with... I light flushed with hard water and pH up and it hardly fazed it, so I got pissed and turned the hose on it, no choice really,... soils played out anyway from the looks of the fan snacking, though the off pH is part of that too,... :doh: She has faded out quit a bit... Meantime her famous colors are cranking up!
Everybody else is just fine thankfully,... It looks like Pineapple is going into bloom early, maybe Mimosa Champagne too; F99 x BLR looking compact on tops, so she's shifting soon I'm betting... Ice Cool and Strawberry Amnesia are still veg'ing....

>> F99 x BLR
View attachment 1221874View attachment 1221877

>>> Red Mandarine F1FV
View attachment 1221878View attachment 1221879View attachment 1221880View attachment 1221881

>>> Pineapple
View attachment 1221882View attachment 1221883

wowzer, them girlz have really grown up! :yoinks: but o' course, that'z what happenz when ya give the kidz their own set o' wheelz...:doh: :smoking: ppp

Back