Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

I'm
:spels: .... lookin' prime time in GH my man! :d5: ...lush and healthy,.... You'll be done with these well before the crap weather returns :thumbsup:... Is this the last cycle in there for the season?

:vibe: the more you bend her, the further she reaches- :rofl: ..she's filling up that whole hidey-spot!

:greenthumb: She does look much happier mate, anything you can slip them all is gold at this stage,... they still gotta lotta work to do yet! :coffee: I'm amazed the bugs haven't been worse for you Jp, they all are in great condition....

:headbang: Thank fek for that! For sure that was part of the gear grinding they had.... Interesting what it does to their structure, huh... Branches don't really branch, each big arm looks like a mono-cola autoflower! Hopefully they will smoke their tires across the bloom finish line :coffee:
BW looks like she's started to crown-up? I can't quite tell,... She's a beauty!
going for 3 friend ,I haven't had any pm issues so I think going into October is doable, got a couple sapphire ogs an a skelly,blueberry headband ,critical kush ,blue cookies hoping to flower em.out .

@Waira the Jamaica Berry is a Stitch strain I picked up back in 2018. I only got one out of four to germinate. It’s definitely not PM resistant and we will have to see how it fairs in the end with the PM. I tried Nukem and Green Cure and so far it hasn’t gotten worse. The green cure did ripen the buds a little and going to try and do the last remediation with H2O2.

Still thinning out the Gorillas again today and no signs of pm.

everything will get a fresh brew on bloom tea this week. They all showed some signs on the fans the bloom tea was a little hot last round. 7:1 ratio water to tea. It just might have been too strong and too much N vs PK for them.

My Bobby’s Widow and Purple Rolex V2:shrug: drank up the tea, like a:shooty::coffee: at the bar Saying to the bar keep “leave the bottle” !! I put videos on my IG of them.

They are smelling good nice to have them outdoors except keeping her seven PM bedtime is tough sometimes and I had to bungy strap her to get her through the side garage door for light dep. Looks like she will finish quicker outdoors than the Doms I grew indoors. My Stardawg is flowering well holly crap this is the first autoflower that autoflowers for me. I think I'mm bit by the autoflower bug very cool. I have a Afternoon Delight high CBD along for the ride also and she is getting big.

Attachments

• Black Domina.JPG
    Black Domina.JPG
    326.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Blk. Domina day.JPG
    Blk. Domina day.JPG
    334.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Stardawg.JPG
    Stardawg.JPG
    382.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Afternoon Delight high CBD.JPG
    Afternoon Delight high CBD.JPG
    367.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
update Kyote 8/10
@Waira @Dinafem-Mark
Weekwee update on Dinafem Critical+2.0 and Green Poison FF. I checked trichcomes on the C+2.0 today which is day 70 for her. Showing some amber on all the buds I checked so it will be chop chop sometime this week. The non comp C+2.0 I chopped a couple weeks ago scaled out at 101g.

Last group shot :cool1:
809f.jpg

Green Poison FF bush - a week behind in flower of the other
809.JPG

And the two headed Green Poison FF
809a.JPG

little Budders so nice to see
809c.JPG

And the Critical+2.0 This one snuck up on me - expected another 10 days or so yet more like 3 or 4 till chop chop
809b.JPG

Not the best pic but ya get the idea
809e.JPG

Critical+2.0 kola
809h.JPG

And both kolas
809g.JPG

That's that for this week folks. Hope ur week is a goodn :smoking:

420Forever auto gelato update #8
@Waira
auto gelato update #8
@Mr B. from Female Seeds auto gelato, day 52

Pearl Day 52 :cooldance:

20200809_141006.jpg
20200809_141023.jpg
20200809_141032.jpg
20200809_141045.jpg
20200809_141054.jpg

and a bonus group pic, jus fer shitz & gigglez...:biggrin:

20200809_172949.jpg

but wait, there'z more! :coffee: this is a mystery photo i was given by a grow neighbor on 7/28 & she'z 60d old today...no idea what she is, but at least she'z a girl, hehe :dancer: ppp

20200809_173519.jpg

unnamed (3).jpg

@Waira @Dinafem-Mark
Weekwee update on Dinafem Critical+2.0 and Green Poison FF. I checked trichcomes on the C+2.0 today which is day 70 for her. Showing some amber on all the buds I checked so it will be chop chop sometime this week. The non comp C+2.0 I chopped a couple weeks ago scaled out at 101g.

Last group shot :cool1:
View attachment 1222208

Green Poison FF bush - a week behind in flower of the other
View attachment 1222209

And the two headed Green Poison FF
View attachment 1222210

little Budders so nice to see
View attachment 1222211

And the Critical+2.0 This one snuck up on me - expected another 10 days or so yet more like 3 or 4 till chop chop
View attachment 1222220

Not the best pic but ya get the idea
View attachment 1222221

Critical+2.0 kola
View attachment 1222222

And both kolas
View attachment 1222223

That's that for this week folks. Hope ur week is a goodn :smoking:

hey growbro, where'd u get that clearish tarp cover ur uzin-? i need sumthin jus like that, uh-huh :thumbsup: ppp

hey growbro, where'd u get that clearish tarp cover ur uzin-? i need sumthin jus like that, uh-huh :thumbsup: ppp

When I lived in the states, I would get them from this place in Arizona. Greenhouse tarps - I also got my frame fittings from them as well 3/4" size is what I used for our booth when we lived in the bus and its what i used for dis as well. :d5:

the Jamaica Berry is a Stitch strain I picked up back in 2018.
:yoinks: Wow, you're brave! "Stitch" is a 4-letter word around here,... :rofl: ... a lot of people got fucked by his owrks when they went tit's-up for quaility,... His "Super-auto's" were another thing he was never clear about, what they were, need, etc.,... peep's would run them and get boned because of the size, time, twitchy auto-/photo-/bastard child behavior- :doh: ..some of theme were good, IF you knew what you were getting into!
What's his brand name now, Flash or something still?

their C+2.0 line is pretty solid! A lot of fans for the auto in particular... Those fattie tops are one reason why - :woohoo1:
GP's are doing their thing, bud setting looks to be on point!
auto gelato update #7
:drool:Pearl is starting to build those monster trich heads her kin are famous for!
Dig the cuties in the cubbie there 420' :pimp:...... a mystery girl, always amusing! I have a couple freebie seeds that weren't labeled by the fucktards that were Single Seed Center, last year,... at the mutts had my Lilly! Soooo, someday I'll roll the dice on them and see :eyebrows:

Too bad about the top. Shoot I like those carts

Thanks MasonJarOG, really great, saves me lifting the pots and carrying them out from underneath
:passit: hey mate, how ya doing?
...hmmmm, I figured that troubled auto was going to be weak, hopefully you can fend off the rots from here out...:doh:... ironic, the spray making it worse, but if she didn't dry thoroughly by dark, that's a recipe for disaster,.. or maybe it didn't mate, could be it would have regardless... Keep in mind the spores are already there, buried in the bud, just waiting for the environmental cues to line up and activate it! :cuss:
As expected they ate them fans like chips! But upside, with them gone the inner buds are better exposed... and buds are coming along well - :d5:
Do you have a camera to do some night time flash pics (won't bug them a bit, far too short in duration)? Buds show best like this....
Keep on the feeds, and some N in there is good, they need it; as long as the PK numbers are 2-3x higher than the N you'll be OK! Keep the micro's coming regularly too, those are immobile and a steady low level supply is always best....

[
Hey Waira, i am pretty good thanks mate yourself? :pass:
I keep forgetting her down the back so she get the cold and dew then the darn PM that the stray isnt really knocking off. Shes a bag seed, so probably not the best that said the girls in the vege garden are bag seed and look really happy in the garden. Try to fix her though, but limited bud development

Not far now i am guessing for the girls maybe 2/3 weeks, depends on their trichs. Thanks Waira will try that, atm the tent has humidity issues 68% again, but i run 3 fans plus small computer fan directly on Bubba while the other girls its circulating, and my diy exhaust fan and passive intake with gap for air.

N is canna bio flores N 3 and 5in1 6.5 B, upped their P to 2 tablespoons

Back