Indoor The Magical Garden Of Bhaskara

Attachments

• 20190826_024559~2.jpg
    20190826_024559~2.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 35
@RivetGrrl I have no clue such a newb to photos lol just want a big yield really :biggrin:.

The Cheese is 16" with 4 nodes I think, starting from bottom.

Big Lights is 20" 4 nodes.

If you are at four notes, you can take just the tip off the top.

Just to make sure we are on the same page, here is a picture I have stolen to illustrate. This is from seed, from clone you will get alternating nodes like in the second picture.

Cannabis-Nodes.jpg

Don't know why it is from the top down, I count from bottom up but it really doesn't matter.
(This is the clone taken, but illustrates the alternating nodes). I would normally remove what they call node 3 as well, and if possible I try and make my cut right at a node as there is meristematic tissue concentrated at these points and it helps boost rooting. (undifferentiated cells here will readily become new roots not new shoots).

4cf976d95567163b854c49478c947bff--cloning-marijuana-medical-marijuana.jpg

Thanks bud! It's nice bein in with the plants!

I like how you are showing the plants what their ultimate fate will be, as you smoke one of their brethren :smoking:

I love your space, I wish I could build a room and never mind the :cuss:tents...

You have come a long way fast from your CFL days, glad you got a warm welcome here and stuck around :pass:

@RivetGrrl Thank you! Lol I know right I almost feel bad smoking by them! The room is actually way cheaper than a tent if you have room for it, I only have maybe around 70 bucks in it and a tent this size would be prob $400 or so.

No room here, but I dream of an acreage and a greenhouse one day. I'd run the debt up FAST building that :crying:

Got all 3 lights in there now. Am only gonna use prob 4x4' of it I think and have the front left corner for seedlings and smaller plants otherwise wouldn't be much room to move, I may switch it up but lots more space than I thought even with the 3 lights prob add another on the right, the lights are each centered in the middle of 2x2' squares.

Attachments

• 20190826_175403~2.jpg
    20190826_175403~2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 29
Does this look like a calcium/magnesium deficiency? Yellowing in upper leaf veins and brown spots on some lower or mid. @RivetGrrl @Arthur @Prophetiko Thanks for any help guys. If thats the issue do you know any easy to sourse solutions?

Attachments

• 20190826_234835.jpg
    20190826_234835.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 37
Back