Indoor The Magical Garden Of Bhaskara

What's your average yeild with those lights? I was just looking at both of them and opted for the mars ts1k.

I can't really tell you because I have never ran it to it's full potential we shall see after the Northern X Big Bud. There are too many variable in autos to really judge a light there stunted so easily for one thing and generally do not yield more than an oz or two anyway.

If I would have ran my autos in bigger taller pots maybe I could have demonstrated better but they kick into flower as soon as the root hits bottom and I grew in about 2 gallons of soil once it compacted. There are some pics of some monsters grown with it on amazon though.

They do look good. Hopefully not too many males for you. Any smell yet?

Thanks man! I am actually hoping for a couple males just not the Bruce Banner [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] lol! I wouldn't mind having a few empty slots to add my Black Domina fem beans to the mix that I am gonna order soon here but I went ahead and got all 12 plants going cause the biggest thing I have learned in all this is to just never waste time in between planting, I would have way more weed if I just always planted another as soon as I chopped.

I agree man. timing a perpetual grow isnt easy especially with new strains and being new with mistakes and stunting.

Thanks man! I am actually hoping for a couple males just not the Bruce Banner [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] lol! I wouldn't mind having a few empty slots to add my Black Domina fem beans to the mix that I am gonna order soon here but I went ahead and got all 12 plants going cause the biggest thing I have learned in all this is to just never waste time in between planting, I would have way more weed if I just always planted another as soon as I chopped.

I try to plant seeds two weeks before chop just in case I run into problems. But if they pop you can keep them easily to the side for two weeks. I agree though things don’t always work out the way they should, I have two empty spots that have taken six weeks to get seeds into.

Back