Indoor The Magical Garden Of Bhaskara

@bhaskara_phoenix its hard to argue with fastbuds. Looks great. Out of the strains ive grown g14 is still my favorite. Wcog will be hard to pass up next. And based off you wanting a qp a plant based off looks id give it a bit longer 7-14 days. See how much side growth you get. They are starting to take off but theres waay too mant factors but based off plant size id let em get a bit bigger since you got space.

@bhaskara_phoenix its hard to argue with fastbuds. Looks great. Out of the strains ive grown g14 is still my favorite. Wcog will be hard to pass up next. And based off you wanting a qp a plant based off looks id give it a bit longer 7-14 days. See how much side growth you get. They are starting to take off but theres waay too mant factors but based off plant size id let em get a bit bigger since you got space.

Thanks bud! Thats what I was thinking too. They have lots of room now with the wcog down.

Attachments

• 20190829_010551(1).jpg
    20190829_010551(1).jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 20190829_010553.jpg
    20190829_010553.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 54
Well the two clones got fed another half teaspoon of florabloom and a foliar feed of it as well just to make sure there good. There both 2ft wide in only around 2 weeks veg.

Attachments

• 20190829_141240~2.jpg
    20190829_141240~2.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 49
Well the two clones got fed another half teaspoon of florabloom and a foliar feed of it as well just to make sure there good. There both 2ft wide in only around 2 weeks veg.
Looking good! Clones veg much faster than seeds.. Most people veg clones for 2-3 weeks then flip to flower.. It doesnt take long once they root!!

Looking good! Clones veg much faster than seeds.. Most people veg clones for 2-3 weeks then flip to flower.. It doesnt take long once they root!!

Thanks bud! Wow that is sweet! So what are your thoughts on transplanting these into 5 gal vs just flowering soon? Even worth it to transplant? I will be happy with 3 or 4 oz off each I know it's hard to guesstimate or ensure anything but if I can kick them in now and get that I will, just have no clue at this point as I have never done photo's so hard for me to even make a guess, have heard they get double the height during flower.

Also is it ok to take clones off them even though they had the phospher problem?

Thanks bud! Wow that is sweet! So what are your thoughts on transplanting these into 5 gal vs just flowering soon? Even worth it to transplant? I will be happy with 3 or 4 oz off each I know it's hard to guesstimate or ensure anything but if I can kick them in now and get that I will, just have no clue at this point as I have never done photo's so hard for me to even make a guess, have heard they get double the height during flower.

Also is it ok to take clones off them even though they had the phospher problem?

You can definitely still take cuts! Just take them from the most healthy parts of the plant. I'm not familiar with that strains and/or the pheno types you have there, so it's hard to say what the end result will be. The person who passed you the clones should know the most about the expectations. The expected 'stretch' isn't just vertical. It will stretch both out, and up. I always transplant into 5gal for flower. That way the roots have no restrictions and plenty of space. If the 2x stretch is be cause the plants are heavy yeilding and needs node spacing for big nugs, then where they are now could work. If the bud structure is that of smaller, lighter buds, I'd veg for a few more weeks. But either way, you are good to take clones any time now. ABC is the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] rule of growing photoperiods.. Always Be Cloning!! Always! Lol.

@Prophetiko Thanks man! I got some CloneX rooting gel on order Amazon Prime I plan to dip them and put them in solos with the Royal Gold Basement Mix. Sounds like a plan I have two 5 gal smart pots just have to get more Roots Organics I thought about using the Royal Gold but I dunno about mixing.

Hey whats up fam! Hope everyone is having a great labor day weekend!

So here is an update on the tent, they are doing great now. Hoping I get my Clonex rooting gel today so I can take some clones.

Attachments

• 20190831_111654~2.jpg
    20190831_111654~2.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 45
Back