Indoor The Magical Garden Of Bhaskara

@Prophetiko Thanks a lot man for taking the time to help me! Apreciate it! Makes sense, unfortunately I already gave them half a teaspoon of mollasses, epsom salt and teaspoon of flora bloom before I seen your post hopefully they will be ok I will definately do this in the future.

This is awesome info to me it looks like magnesium deficiency as the older leaves look like that too and has all the signs, so I see it is mobile on older leaves but immobile on new, should I foliar spray a little epsom salt?

Sounds good, as does your pH as well. See what the new growth looks like, but some close ups would be great. I will check in again late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Apreciate all ur help too! And Boog! That's what's so great about this I may have an issue but others can learn as well for the future.

@Prophetiko Thanks a lot man for taking the time to help me! Apreciate it! Makes sense, unfortunately I already gave them half a teaspoon of mollasses, epsom salt and teaspoon of flora bloom before I seen your post hopefully they will be ok I will definately do this in the future.

This is awesome info to me it looks like magnesium deficiency as the older leaves look like that too and has all the signs, so I see it is mobile on older leaves but immobile on new, should I foliar spray a little epsom salt?

Happy to help where I can. Mg is always mobile. Its deficiency effects the older(bottom) leaves. Im leaning towards Phosphorus def. I say that because of the size/shape of the rust colored marks, the purple'ing of the stems/viens of leaves/.. The burnt tips, And because of the curling direction. Mg def usually shows as little rust colored dots.. And the leaf curling is usually upwards.. With Phosphorus, the curling is downward and thw rust marks are big blotches, like I'm seeing in the pic! I could be wrong though. We might need a clearer picture. But dont let me convince your eyes of anything! You are there with her, so you know the symptoms much better than we can see them! But both mg and p are easy fixes since they are both mobile. A good foliar spray of guanos or kelps should do the trick. Or if you have a bottled pk booster, you can use that as a foliar as well. Lmk what you think about my phosphorus diagnosis.. Agree, or not so much?

@Prophetiko That makes sense! Thank you again, do you know something around the house thats easy to find for phospher to use as a spray?

Just use your bloom fert as spray..try 1/16th dose first. Only other thing i can think of is making some feemented fruit juice like me but it takes 7-10 days.

So here's a couple pics the Cheese only had a couple spots. Gonna make that foliar spray now. I was wondering about those red stems I thought at first maybe was the northern lights in it for colors.

This is all really because I need to start bloom nutes early on I feel, if you look at the flora bloom it even has seedling dose but I mean u wouldn't think of using a flower nute for veg ya know, I also felt like this soil should have enough shit in it they say 1 month or so but I guess these things are taking off.

Attachments

• 20190827_213308.jpg
    20190827_213308.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190827_213304.jpg
    20190827_213304.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 31
So @RivetGrrl do u think a tablespoon of fish emulsion is too much per gallon? I went by the label and what people said for photos I guess maybe they didn't need it and I thought the phospher def was n def is what I have been doing. Shit I'll be the first to admit I can do better with nutes lol its like Einstein said, the only thing crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, I am ready to grow and take advice with all of you guys so we can all get even better! I wanna get like this old guy on youtube getting almost 10 oz off 1 auto (Fast Buds Gorilla Glue) he has some serious lights but man I think there is no limit to fine tuning look at the old guys its all experience and fine tuning little aspects.

Back