Indoor The Magical Garden Of Bhaskara

Thank you! There all photos in the tent besides the West Coast O.G Kush on the right in flower but I want to clone the two big photo clones on the left.

Man I feel dumb now was just telling the wife I couldn't use the tops for clones when she suggested it lol.

Are these plants in the solo cups getting too big or should they be good till friday you think to transplant?

Well, technically the younger shoots are better to use, and will be more uniform (the top is older and has thicker stem) but you can still use them. I just don't anymore because I top by pinching of the tiniest top part as soon as I can so there is less of a slow down.

I can see some of those smaller branches, close to the bottom, are perfect as they won't do much anyway in flower. If you want any more details let me know, there are some good tutorials out there, I think there is one on here too. But I am happy to answer anything you like.

And yes your gals are fine in those pots for awhile yet, you should see how big mine got before I transplanted them :yoinks:

@RivetGrrl Thanks for all the help! Do you think I should top the big clones or too soon?

You can top anytime, I top just about the 3rd node, or you can go to the 4th. So my plants are pretty small when I do it. (that is 3 pairs, on clones it is alternating so a bit more confusing). If you take a side pic I can make a suggestion if you like.

You can top anytime, I top just about the 3rd node, or you can go to the 4th. So my plants are pretty small when I do it. (that is 3 pairs, on clones it is alternating so a bit more confusing). If you take a side pic I can make a suggestion if you like.

Thank you! Hope these pics are ok hard to get a good pic. Got the new grow room door on took the plywood off it kept warping this is just panda film and stick on velcro from the dollar store works great!

Attachments

• 20190825_165147.jpg
    20190825_165147.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190825_164741.jpg
    20190825_164741.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 20190825_161523.jpg
    20190825_161523.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 35
Thank you! Hope these pics are ok hard to get a good pic. Got the new grow room door on took the plywood off it kept warping this is just panda film and stick on velcro from the dollar store works great!

Panda plastic works great, I bought a huge roll a very long time ago, and it will probably last many years more :smoking:

I was curious about how tall your plants are, and how many nodes.

How many branches do you want to end up with in the end?
I usually lollipop the bottoms that won't do much, and use for clones. Then top at about two strong pairs (so four branches left total).
But really is up to you the style of your growing on how much you want left and how you will train as well!

If you want to check out some topping info in other threads, or on the internet feel free. I mean like if I am giving you all the advice it's kinda linear in thinking (as in just my way of doing it).

@RivetGrrl I have no clue such a newb to photos lol just want a big yield really :biggrin:.

The Cheese is 16" with 4 nodes I think, starting from bottom.

Big Lights is 20" 4 nodes.

So yeah this totally happened tonight guys! :vibe:Took me prob 4 hours still need to adjust lights and add the carbon filter as well as some other things but all moved in. Also have an air intake in the front.

Am surprised how much brighter these lights are when you get them up higher. Still have another cob to add need another eyehook.

Attachments

• 20190826_005221~2.jpg
    20190826_005221~2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 33
Nice setup, man! Gonna grow some beasts in there!

Back