Indoor The Magical Garden Of Bhaskara

Those really taking off now. Man, my little seedlings since half is qb now they pull towards the qb even with the blurple directly above them lol. I forget what other light you have?

The proof is in the pudding so they say :smoking: the other one is the Hipargero hope I am spelling that right, she is less wattage though and quite a bit cheaper but at the same time I don't even have the uv etc on the parfactworks turned on so running less watts, I don't like to leave it on when younger plants are around.

So for a little update, the Kush's top is a foot long gettin nice n sticky and still swelling daily.

The Cheese and Big Lights doing great lights just turned on so not perked up much but leaves are a nice rich green after fish emulsion.

Seedlings all good got the seed shell off the Hubba Bubba had to literally pull it off or it was gonna die.

Attachments

• 20190823_115929(1)(1)(1).jpg
    20190823_115929(1)(1)(1).jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 20190823_115957.jpg
    20190823_115957.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190823_115924.jpg
    20190823_115924.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 20190823_115433.jpg
    20190823_115433.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 45
@RivetGrrl Thank you! How soon can you take clones off a plant do you think mine are too young? @davisgirl Some answers to ur questions on cloning.

Remind me again which ones are the photos?
You can take clones as soon as you get some lower branches about 3” long to clip off. Works great since you can lollipop and use those as clones.
I used to let my plants get taller and when I topped them, I used that.
Make sure the clones you take are healthy to better root and grow.

Looking great, BP! Good luck with the cloning. I look forward to trying too!

Remind me again which ones are the photos?
You can take clones as soon as you get some lower branches about 3” long to clip off. Works great since you can lollipop and use those as clones.
I used to let my plants get taller and when I topped them, I used that.
Make sure the clones you take are healthy to better root and grow.

Thank you! There all photos in the tent besides the West Coast O.G Kush on the right in flower but I want to clone the two big photo clones on the left.

Man I feel dumb now was just telling the wife I couldn't use the tops for clones when she suggested it lol.

Are these plants in the solo cups getting too big or should they be good till friday you think to transplant?

Forgot the pics these are the ones in solo cups I was wondering about if they needed transplanted right away. @RivetGrrl

Attachments

• 20190824_113821.jpg
    20190824_113821.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190824_113728_HDR.jpg
    20190824_113728_HDR.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 20190824_113648.jpg
    20190824_113648.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 48
Looking great, BP! Good luck with the cloning. I look forward to trying too!

Thanks bud! It definately takes patience but pays off! Ya know there is even this one stuff its liquid you mix in with your water and literally cut your clone off, stick it in dirt and water it with the stuff pretty cool also recently I heard of people rooting them with just nutrient water with it sitting in it.

Thanks bud! It definately takes patience but pays off! Ya know there is even this one stuff its liquid you mix in with your water and literally cut your clone off, stick it in dirt and water it with the stuff pretty cool also recently I heard of people rooting them with just nutrient water with it sitting in it.

I think that's the coolest part about about growing photos... the self sufficiency of it. If you can manage a vegging and flowering tents, you never have to worry about a seed again. Pretty cool man. I probably will experiment outdoors next season!

I think that's the coolest part about about growing photos... the self sufficiency of it. If you can manage a vegging and flowering tents, you never have to worry about a seed again. Pretty cool man. I probably will experiment outdoors next season!

That is true! Man I am hoping to be outdoors next yr and in my new house that is the goal aka dream lol I forget if you were growing autos or photos outdoors but you will have no prob with photos autos are way harder to grow in my opinion.

That is true! Man I am hoping to be outdoors next yr and in my new house that is the goal aka dream lol I forget if you were growing autos or photos outdoors but you will have no prob with photos autos are way harder to grow in my opinion.

You are gonna love it! I am growing 2 photo Dutch Passion Lemon Zkittle outside. I also just started a strawberry nuggets Auto outside too, thinking I have enough good weather for a quick auto grow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back