Indoor The Magical Garden Of Bhaskara

Glad thats working man! My plants really love the fish emulsion. Man i want sime of them cbd wraps.

@Boognelson87 You might be able to find them at your local head shop or tobbaco shop they are nice it doesn't trash your high with nicotine and they taste better.

It is the shit man I can't wait to feed the clones some of it next water! The molasses is some good shit too check out the kush swellin real nice one thing is that strain loves water at mid to end of flower she drinks a ton and swells a ton.

Can you tell which cob light the Cheese prefers lol? She is praying towards the right hard!:crying:

After 1 Tbsp Fish Emulsion per gallon been a couple hrs I think. :vibe:

@PARFACTWORKS We are gonna see how the double cob does with either Big Bud x Northern Lights (Big Lights) or Cheese both photoperiod full sized regular cannabis. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 20190822_141309~2.jpg
    20190822_141309~2.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 20190822_141331.jpg
    20190822_141331.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 20190822_141315.jpg
    20190822_141315.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! Looking great BP, plants look awesome, I can definitely see the lean happening in there. :eyebrows::vibe:

Haha! Looking great BP, plants look awesome, I can definitely see the lean happening in there. :eyebrows::vibe:

Thank you! Trying to decide what I wanna do about adding more if I wanna take clones or get more clones or beans, I still have room for 3 more sense I had another bruce banner 3 not pop, possibly 4 if the seed shell doesn't come off the Hubba Bubba Skunk.

Thank you! Trying to decide what I wanna do about adding more if I wanna take clones or get more clones or beans, I still have room for 3 more sense I had another bruce banner 3 not pop, possibly 4 if the seed shell doesn't come off the Hubba Bubba Skunk.
Well, you are far ahead of me on the cloning, I don’t know the first thing about it. I wonder if it’s possible in DWC? Hmmm...

Fun problem to have though for sure, I’d sure love to be running some autos now too but I’d hate to have 2 tents running.

Well, you are far ahead of me on the cloning, I don’t know the first thing about it. I wonder if it’s possible in DWC? Hmmm...

Fun problem to have though for sure, I’d sure love to be running some autos now too but I’d hate to have 2 tents running.

Pretty sure you can start them in rockwool in a dome then transfer to bucket once rooted @RivetGrrl has done clones in dwc I think?

Pretty sure you can start them in rockwool in a dome then transfer to bucket once rooted @RivetGrrl has done clones in dwc I think?

DWC and clones are a match made in heaven :smoking:
I have an aeroponic cloner, and it's perfect to move them from that to the basket of hydrocorn. However, they can be a bit wobbly so I usually cut a small rockwool cube open, insert the already well rooted clone, and then place it in the basket. Only reason to use the rockwool is to stabilize the clone. Hmmm I need pictures if that doesn't make sense. I made a couple runs of that Dinafem Quick Critical and damn that strain was fast and easy as a clone! Any questions about cloning feel free to ask.

They also root fantastic in Rapid Rooters. if I only need to make a few I just use those and boom no stability issues into the basket they go.

Those really taking off now. Man, my little seedlings since half is qb now they pull towards the qb even with the blurple directly above them lol. I forget what other light you have?

Back