Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

Bet you've turned over by now Krug... This could get real painful.... 5-0 with 30 mins to go.... Ouch.... :smokebuds:

Yes NW...(please excuse my language...)Fucking Embarrassing! :cuss: ...

The way AVB sets up his team is strange to me.very bad day at the office for spurs mate & city haven't even played that well.:no:

Last edited:
Here we go again..."Grrr"

Well, we(THFC) were a bit jammy t`night!"Footie Nut.." Luckily, we are still better than Fulham! Fulham are a bit Shite at the moment though, so that isn`t really much comfort...COYS!

Oh when the Spurs...Go marchin`in...Oh when the Spurs go marchin` in...I wanna beeee in that number...When the Spurs go marchin` in...COYS! :smoke:

4-1 ...Soldado hatrick(finally!) :grin:

Last edited:
When you walk through a storm hold your head up high !
what is going on with spurs? Hope avb gets to finish the season hes a decent manager but i think Klinsmans the man for the job. I hope spurs finish top 4 with united and chelski missing out! Lets see how deep their pockets are.
Chin up Krug

Oh when the Spurs...Go marchin`in...Oh when the Spurs go marchin` in...I wanna beeee in that number...When the Spurs go marchin` in...COYS! :smoke:

4-1 ...Soldado hatrick(finally!) :grin:

How's that working out for you?
Lol

When you walk through a storm hold your head up high !
what is going on with spurs? Hope avb gets to finish the season hes a decent manager but i think Klinsmans the man for the job. I hope spurs finish top 4 with united and chelski missing out! Lets see how deep their pockets are.
Chin up Krug
Chelsea won't miss out bro, and they can afford it anyway (bastards, kidding..:grin:) But if man u miss out.....not sure they can stand that.....get in.

Capello for the spurs job after the world cup, or Hoddle tomorrow morning :grin:

Back