Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

City all day for me to mate,they're way to strong & they have the best squad.I think Liverpool will fall away and finish 4th behind Chelsea & arsenal.
1: Man Shitty
2: South Croydon Chavs(Chelski)
3: Woolwich Scum
4: Not sure yet!
Btw...Come on Bournmouth! :Footie Nut..:

Last edited by a moderator:
C`mon Krug tell us the names of those in with a shout for 4th, using your delightful tone!

:cuss: No FA cup for me this year since Fox Sports lost the EPL contract and they discontinued their soccer channel. :Grrr:

C`mon Krug tell us the names of those in with a shout for 4th, using your delightful tone!
...No! I imagine I`ve used up the last of `me grace`...:Sharing One:

Last edited:

Its a straight fight between Spurs n The Toffee's in my HO. But who give a flipper. The Mighty Wolves Won Today.
"The sun has got his hat on hip hip..........hip.........hooray......Light us all a spliff up and come on out to play"
All together now.......

Man shitty at the lane should be a hatful of goals, 3 all i reckon. Krug will your boys do arsenal a favour !

Just need to poke my head in and say Blue is the Colour! :peace: I hope the Spurs dig deep and find a way to knock off MC, but I'm not hopeful.

Man shitty at the lane should be a hatful of goals, 3 all i reckon. Krug will your boys do arsenal a favour !
I find it hard to accept that winning(which would be a result! :crap: lol) will help Woolwich :yoinks: :brow: and I also find it hard t`imagine Man Shitty losing(I Flucking hope they do, but, Damn they`re on fire Maf`! I just don`t know maaaaannnn...
Whatever the result, I`m like COYS! Yid Army!!! :ama: ...:Sharing One:

...Bollocks!

...Yellow Card..krug..swearing.....

............:smile:...Couldn't Resist...:crying:

Back