Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

Ha! It`s like being back in `The Pickled Liver`(my local in Bangkok!)
T`be fair Aunty, the term bollocks/bollox is a historically correct term. In medieval times said words were used for describing Ballbearings! :grin: ...Honest!!! :toke toking:
Btw, Itried to reply with quote, but it kept coming up `error` must enter more than 3 characters(I think)! Just thought I`d mention it...:Sharing One:

We are being proper raped at the mo(no help from the ref either! Penalty...my Arse!) In the words of the great philospher(take ya pick!)...Bugger!!! :tiphat:

I was only Joking krug..I've been Collecting new smilies for when site is fixed..I saw the Red and yellow card smilies and thought of this thread.....:Footie Nut..:..

If you quote Only you will get that message..make a Comment or a smilie outside the quote box and it will let you do it

Goals galore in the West Midlands. And so much for the Spurs doing anything at all with Citeh. 1-10 aggregate from the two matches this season? Ugh.

I wonder if chelscum are short of dollars? Surely Mata would have made an impact tonight.

@Andy: ...Yes you are correct,but I will say this in `The Mighty Spurs`s` defence ..."Swivel" (lol):tiphat: ... :Sharing One:

I wonder if chelscum are short of dollars? Surely Mata would have made an impact tonight.

Mata rarely played this season and didn't have much impact when he did. I hated to see him go, both for all he did for the club and because he went to United. But Chelsea's midfield is stacked with talent & Juan just isn't a great fit with Jose's more defense-oriented system. I have to hand it to West Ham who parked the bus in glorious fashion. One shot on goal and 27% possession, but they go home with a point. Big opportunity blown by Chelsea.

Mata rarely played this season and didn't have much impact when he did. I hated to see him go, both for all he did for the club and because he went to United. But Chelsea's midfield is stacked with talent & Juan just isn't a great fit with Jose's more defense-oriented system. I have to hand it to West Ham who parked the bus in glorious fashion. One shot on goal and 27% possession, but they go home with a point. Big opportunity blown by Chelsea.
That result is the one (nearly)silver lining! :xlaugh:

I love Vancouver. I hate Canucks....

:peace:Go Blackhawks

:dance2:

1-chelsea-fc-0v.jpg

Back