Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

One word - "Get a life!" This aint the Auto Football Network. Look here my cockney sparra's, as a Black Country ePenguin who wears the Black n Old Gold of the Mighty Wolves, I have to say that the so called beautiful game is only a source of disappointment, depression and hurt. Unless of course you support ManU or Barca. In which case, my opinion of you is beneath contempt and un-printable.
Choose Life - Choose Weed - Choose Fish (Got Any ??)

ep.

That`s 3 words! Jog on son...:grin:

Last edited:
Anyone else so fecked at this time of day that they are watching the bowls?

Lol
Been there mate, can be 'exciting' sometimes
Darts and snooker has been my couch sport so far this year

Looking forward to the curling ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
That`s 3 words! Jog on son...:grin:

I don't even remember posting this. Must have been "out of it". Apologies me old chums. Phew ! No recollection whatsoeva. And most unlike me?!?
As a couch sports guru / god / multi opinionated nay idiot. I can vouch for the beer/skittles lifestyle and post darts and snooker, welcome the advent of the bowls this week. Bring it on !
I reckon a week at Potters with the owd folk would be grand. Sorry if I offended anyone south of the Black Country. ( But not ManU fans)heh!
Peace yawl, eP.

Evening ep, you`re all good mate...A bit of banter is just that...a bit of banter! :grin: :Sharing One:

Fa cup 4th round anyone ?
coffee, bacon and supercalihaze ! What more could a hangover want ?

Fa cup 4th round anyone ?
coffee, bacon and supercalihaze ! What more could a hangover want ?

I'm on it mate :Sharing One: just got done watching soccer a.m & now time for the Liverpool match "pher Wiggle"

Bournmouth playing well should be a good contest on an old school pitch. Think liverpool will give mancity a decent game but cant see past city at the moment too strong especially up front.

City all day for me to mate,they're way to strong & they have the best squad.I think Liverpool will fall away and finish 4th behind Chelsea & arsenal.

Back