Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

C`mon Lewis :smokebuds:

...Bugger!

Last edited:
Road to Brasil

Austria vs Ireland :smokebuds:

Mayweather v Alvarez tomorrow night :woohoo: I'm buzzin for this fight,its got the potential to be a classic. Danny Garcia v Lucas matthysse should also be a great fight,those two guys bang hard :High 5:

And so it all comes down to one game this Evening.... Months of qualifying rolled up in one game.... England should of had this group sown up by now....
So it looks like another nervous night for the English Fans.... Need to avoid the play-offs some good teams in there.....:Stones slap:

Hop digity.... Super Bike Sunday on EuroSport 2.... World and British titles up for Grabs........ :smokebuds:

Just watched Melendez v Sanchez at UFC 166 :Holy Moly: that's one of the best fights iv ever seen,wild crazy men going at it hardcore!

COYS! :hug:... YYIDDDO`SSSS! :X's Evil Laugh x:...:smoke:

Froch Vs Groves...Great fight...Ruined by the ref! "Grrr"

Well...I`m well on m` way(french bread, Cropwell Bishop Stilton, Westphallian salami, several glasses of (reasonable Merlot) and a large `Dollop` of super critical...All of which are needed too `take the edge off` my Beloved Spurs getting effing `muellered`"Grrr"...ho-hum...COYS!!!

Back