Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

Good game, proper footie...bring back the Home Internationals!

yeah these games should be played twice a year, one at home and one away, i actually thought when scotland scored they would have sat back and defended(their usuall) but they seemed to keep playing which makes for a better game

Live Sports today, me rippin local trails on the MTB.

:peace: just huck it

Its true many pro cyclists are dopers. And many pro mechanics are tokers. Wonder how things are different in this years Pro Cycling Challenge in Colorado?

Anyone watching the Champions league draw ? Celtic look dooooooooooomed - shame !

Yeah i think Paris has the easiest ride !
Dont suport Celtic but your right thats an amazing bunch of trips for there die hards - expect hordes of Celts hitchhiking through europe soon !

Yo Red just got return to the 36 chambers for 50 p off amazon - rocking it now along with iron man from Ghost - Face - killaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - no ones getting iller

Yeah i think Paris has the easiest ride !
Dont suport Celtic but your right thats an amazing bunch of trips for there die hards - expect hordes of Celts hitchhiking through europe soon !

Yo Red just got return to the 36 chambers for 50 p off amazon - rocking it now along with iron man from Ghost - Face - killaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - no ones getting iller

Looking at the whole draw every group is pretty tasty,plenty of top matches in store mate :woohoo:
50p for 36 chambers,cheap as chips bro. Wu tang never grows old :stylez rasta smoke: Gotta love amazon for picking up some used CDs for next to nothing. :stylez rasta smoke:

Liverpool v Manchester United for starters,a main course of arsenal v Tottenham and a dessert of Valencia v Barcelona. Sounds perfect :woohoo: :woohoo:

Back