Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

COYS! Hoping we give the `woolwich Arse` a good tonking!:ama: :firedevil:

Last edited:
Liverpool v Manchester United for starters,a main course of arsenal v Tottenham and a dessert of Valencia v Barcelona. Sounds perfect :woohoo: :woohoo:

What a line up! Sounds like i gotta bring wife and baby straight to grandmum ... :stylez rasta smoke:

Gonna hit the boozer for the early game, then back home b4 scum vs The Mighty Yids(for all peeps info, I`m not using that term in a racist way...It`s what we call ourselves!)I don`t allow m`self to watch the derby in public anymore...Too old t`spend the night in the cells these days! :D: :smokebuds:

U seen the Supercup Final ?
Bayern vs Chelsea ?

Do u agree with "the happy one" that the better Team lost ? :smokebuds:

Nope!" His smugness" got what he deserved...:X's Evil Laugh x:

Gonna hit the boozer for the early game, then back home b4 scum vs The Mighty Yids(for all peeps info, I`m not using that term in a racist way...It`s what we call ourselves!)I don`t allow m`self to watch the derby in public anymore...Too old t`spend the night in the cells these days! :D: :smokebuds:

Yeah dude, i know what u mean...getrin too old for them third halftimes TaNg's Thang
Better sittin at home , watch a great game and chill with some friends :group:

Yep, He`s a Smug Knobjockey(still a decent manager, but a proper `wind-up` merchant), in charge of a load of mercenaries(Ok...maybe I`m slightly biased lol)! :2cents:

I`d just like to make my position totally clear...I FUCKING HATE THE ARSE! :finger:

Did I mention that I very much dislike Woolwich! ;)

Back