What strength mix did you use 1/4, 1/2, full to liter/gallon?

You have to weigh it out I started with 4 grams per gallon next feeding gonna do 5 grams per gallon and I think you can use it every watering

Update 36hrs ago fed my girls MEGA CROP for the 1st time
20180111_160416.jpg

All I can say is :jawdrop:
20180113_083338.jpg

I'm a newbie and this is only my 2nd grow but any nute that can make my plants grow like this in 36hrs I can say I've found my nutes no more mixing this and that for me, just keep some CALMAG on hand for the hogs.

Update set up change I now have 8 3500k DIY LEDs for my supplemental lights @ 14 watts per total 56 watts per light
View attachment 849383

Nutrient change also going to be using Mega Crop starting today
View attachment 849392
Looking good Dabber, for supplemental lighting to my Hi-SDard 600w and Kingbo UFO 50w, i have 3 x LED 5K (100W equivs) and 3 x 12w LED light strips. The 3 12e ate mounted vertically in the lower corners. It has really helped with side and undergrowth. Lower blackberry buds are growing towards 12Ws
1792ec7b18ef2ae50bf23e1cd11a24ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Good morning AFN PEEPS here's a look at the girls this morning after the 1st Mega Crop feeding they really seemed to like it
View attachment 849735
Looking good, i like the nice full growth.

Update 36hrs ago fed my girls MEGA CROP for the 1st time
View attachment 850168

All I can say is :jawdrop:
View attachment 850166

I'm a newbie and this is only my 2nd grow but any nute that can make my plants grow like this in 36hrs I can say I've found my nutes no more mixing this and that for me, just keep some CALMAG on hand for the hogs.
Definitely have to check into the Mega Crop. Nice!!!!

@Dabber man I really can't comment it's pretty much to each his or her own. If your killing it with whatever your doing keep doing it. Anybody that builds there own light and can bless there plants is doing something right. You dig?

@Dabber man I really can't comment it's pretty much to each his or her own. If your killing it with whatever your doing keep doing it. Anybody that builds there own light and can bless there plants is doing something right. You dig?

Thx and you're 100% correct I was getting bashed on another forum about my 1st grow set up until I harvest just over a lb than never heard anything from the haters.

In life I'm (we) are who we are. I don't care if I cut 3 grams down or 1000. To me it's about watching my hard work pay off. Job kids bank account family. I tell the haters to look harder and hate me to the point you enve me. Because I'm not going to change. I welcome haters. Kill them with kindness and a rope with 3 feet.

Back