Cool! I'll follow along as I also just started using Megacrop. Seems like an interesting nutrient.
They say great minds think alike :LOLStoned: tag me in your grow so I can follow it and please if you see any issues don't hesitate to point it out.

@tobe let me know your thoughts
Hi Dabber
I found your thread thanks for tagging me. Great setup and great genetics. You are right with the mutant don't kill her grow her out. I got some great mutants and the smoke was really great.
The kush lines are nice I like. The last I grow was from a special OG Kush cut. I hope she reveg.
At the moment I grow critical kush photoperiod from RoyalQueenSeeds.

Good luck with your comparison grow. Looking nice your little baby's.

Have a great day
cu tobe

Hi Dabber
I found your thread thanks for tagging me. Great setup and great genetics. You are right with the mutant don't kill her grow her out. I got some great mutants and the smoke was really great.
The kush lines are nice I like. The last I grow was from a special OG Kush cut. I hope she reveg.
At the moment I grow critical kush photoperiod from RoyalQueenSeeds.

Good luck with your comparison grow. Looking nice your little baby's.

Have a great day
cu tobe

Thx bro and just looked at the girls and the mutant is growing :LOLStoned:

Good morning AFN PEEPS here's a look at the girls this morning after the 1st Mega Crop feeding they really seemed to like it
20180112_080023.jpg

Looking good mate. Don't take the fastbuds girls personally. Mutants are something I have seen many times before from FB. Genetics!

The other girls look good man.
Ive got a lot of killer fb gg4 crosses that have some funky mutants . most grow out of it but they all make Amazing smoke!!!! The terps and frost goes crazy on my mutants . heres a silverback kush( ogxgg4) that is prone to mutating into twins at the first or second node.
20180104_173252.jpg
20180104_173244.jpg

Back