Looking good mate. Don't take the fastbuds girls personally. Mutants are something I have seen many times before from FB. Genetics!

The other girls look good man.

Looking good mate. Don't take the fastbuds girls personally. Mutants are something I have seen many times before from FB. Genetics!

Thx :headbang:

Sorry for the short response a second ago was :smoking::baked::cools: it was 420 :LOLStoned:. What do you mean mutant, have you seen this b4 and will it make it? Will it hermie

Sorry for the short response a second ago was :smoking::baked::cools: it was 420 :LOLStoned:. What do you mean mutant, have you seen this b4 and will it make it? Will it hermie

I've seen it many times mate. Especially with certain breeders! I don't think there's any reason for it to hermie. It's a genetic mutant imo, rather than being stressed. I have no evidence or scientific reason, but I suspect its something to do with ruderalis genes? Possibly shoddy breeding? Who knows, those are just my thoughts.

Will it make it? Probably. Is it worth trying? Only you can answer that. I hear people say that mutants can make the best smoke (really?) but if it was me personally, with this breeder, I wouldn't bother trying to grow it.

Now prove me wrong and grow it into a big budded beauty mate!!

I've seen it many times mate. Especially with certain breeders! I don't think there's any reason for it to hermie. It's a genetic mutant imo, rather than being stressed. I have no evidence or scientific reason, but I suspect its something to do with ruderalis genes? Possibly shoddy breeding? Who knows, those are just my thoughts.

Will it make it? Probably. Is it worth trying? Only you can answer that. I hear people say that mutants can make the best smoke (really?) but if it was me personally, with this breeder, I wouldn't bother trying to grow it.

Now prove me wrong and grow it into a big budded beauty mate!!

Believe me I'm not gonna kill her on my 1st grow I learned that even the runt plant can turn out to impress, so if she dies it want be by my hand :LOLStoned: be sure and follow along would be AWESOME to have your eyes on this grow THX

Believe me I'm not gonna kill her on my 1st grow I learned that even the runt plant can turn out to impress, so if she dies it want be by my hand :LOLStoned: be sure and follow along would be AWESOME to have your eyes on this grow THX

That's the spirit mate. I'm sure you can get them through to the end no problem.

And maybe those ones will be the best smoke! :pass:

Update set up change I now have 8 3500k DIY LEDs for my supplemental lights @ 14 watts per total 56 watts per light
20180106_131222.jpg

Nutrient change also going to be using Mega Crop starting today
20180108_175805.jpg

Back