Mephisto Genetics First Mephisto grow! Stilton X 3 Bears OG BX. 2nd grow ever!!

13 days above ground! Water only every 2 days at this point. Todays pictures are right after I gave each plant 12 oz of water. Next watering will be the first big watering the plants get. I also will be implementing some Fish Sh!t microbes to the water to help jump start the living soil. Lights have been on 24/0 but starting tomorrow at the 2 week mark I will be dropping them down to 18/6 and this is how the lights will finish for the remainder of the plants life.

Also included a cool little time lapse of 3 days of growth. Would of been day 7-10. Amazing how much these plants can grow!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

7.jpg

Day 17 update! Plants have moved to a 2-3 day watering schedule of amount 32oz of water each. Also started to give some Fish Sh!t every other watering aswell as a 1/4 cup of BIS Craft Blend top dress twice a week.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Pulling up a rock. I got this one and haven't dropped it yet, so you got my attention. Looking real nice so far :pighug:

Hey everyone! Been awhile since I gave an update. Today makes day 32! My second grow ever so I still have no idea if the plants look good for this amount of days? The time lapse video is from days 21-28. Plant is still growing like crazy. Love taking a screenshot each day from the wyze camera to see that it has grown another inch over night.

6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

Bro, your plants look great!

Keep up the good work. You seem to be a natural grower!

Hey everyone! Been awhile since I gave an update. Today makes day 32! My second grow ever so I still have no idea if the plants look good for this amount of days? The time lapse video is from days 21-28. Plant is still growing like crazy. Love taking a screenshot each day from the wyze camera to see that it has grown another inch over night.

View attachment 1218260
View attachment 1218261View attachment 1218262View attachment 1218263View attachment 1218264View attachment 1218265View attachment 1218266View attachment 1218267View attachment 1218268View attachment 1218269
Loving the time lapse

Thanks! I love looking at them each week. Check out my Instagram @fountain_farms i have all of them from day one posted!
It actually inspired me to get me a time lapse camera and do mine too

Day 52 checkin. I been seeing a few Stilton X 3BOG BX grows finishing and they been completing between the 72-75 days.

We have met max stretch and now the plants are stacking on weight. I feel the buds are a little small for this far in the grow but the next few weeks will tell. They are super dense and smell great! About a week ago I did get some BIS BuildAFlower and have layered about a 1 inch layer on top. I was hoping to get the BuildAFlower on sooner but it took about 3 weeks to get from BIS. Im still following the water only every two days with a dose of Fish Sh!t every other. Let me know your thoughts! Here is the latest pictures and Time Lapse from the last 7 days.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

Back