Outdoor The Jokers Skyhighatry Blog

N

No no I know how and it doesn't evolve digging it's if you have the one with the wheel that's spins round or the key meter but I wouldn't want you to hurt ureself
Think I'll pass cheers mate.

Quick update....

Or not.... can't upload pics [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

They're flying, healthy and bidding nicely now anyway [emoji16] [emoji16]

N

No no I know how and it doesn't evolve digging it's if you have the one with the wheel that's spins round or the key meter but I wouldn't want you to hurt ureself

Naah Bailey.. What I'm saying is..once you've done it, there's no way of un doing it unless you replace the whole cable. Evidence will be there ma maan.. [emoji6]

Unless you know something I don't! [emoji848]

Naah Bailey.. What I'm saying is..once you've done it, there's no way of un doing it unless you replace the whole cable. Evidence will be there ma maan.. [emoji6]

Unless you know something I don't! [emoji848]
Yeah for the key meter for sure but I'll tell use a little secret for a direct debit meter you know the one with the wheel just buy a N52 magnet from fleabay

XD

Well I gone a fucked up big time!!!

533d960158cf0b1028864607c59cb9f2.jpg

15d7ed376ad241ff5a555826b5a715cd.jpg

NEVER stick your hand in a sink full of water with a broken glass in it!!! Ouch ain't the word!! There was so much blood everywhere I had a proper panic attack. Got a week of work at least out of it though
OMG! I know it's been a while, are you ok now? Wow! And I thought I was clumsy with my toe...

0045a3900d71c4d4e973e48c29f8c37b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back