Lighting The House of Vorkosigan

I took a selfie through Claudette, can't even see me that much! IMG_7734.jpg
Aureum the Acapulco Gold has shown female bits but I continue to keep an eye out for balls as I take big fansIMG_7737.jpg
Fiona the frosty Fantasmo Express IMG_7738.jpg
IMG_7746.jpg IMG_7747.jpg IMG_7748.jpg IMG_7749.jpg @mephisto this girl is going to be a frost monster! IMG_7750.jpg IMG_7751.jpg @A-Train trichomes marching out to the fans! IMG_7752.jpg
Claudette the monster bush of a CBD photo, her two lowest nodal branches are the flat mutants, I'll take better pictures this week (she also had a large hair cut that the rabbits enjoyed) IMG_7740.jpg
Delilah in the sun IMG_7753.jpg Going into the jar IMG_7754.jpg IMG_7756.jpg IMG_7757.jpg

Fabulous growing Vorko! Was Felicia the Fastberry one? Love the purple coloured plants, they're my favourites to look at, but it's all about the smell. You had my interest at "raspberry lemonade" LOL!

@Eclectic Elle, yes, Fastbuds Fastberry that was severely stressed as a young seedling so I don't expect my other Fastberries to look or frost up like she did. I'll have to sit on my hands to stop me from going after the jar while it's curing!

@Eclectic Elle, yes, Fastbuds Fastberry that was severely stressed as a young seedling so I don't expect my other Fastberries to look or frost up like she did. I'll have to sit on my hands to stop me from going after the jar while it's curing!
I'd be the same, I'd keep opening the lid for a sniff!

Drying complete on Aphrodite the Amber and Felicia the Fastberry, both were grown in 1L of media. I haven't found any seeds in either plant, I'm a bit sad about not getting some from Felicia (I really wanted them) but I do have 2 more Fastberry seeds so all is not lost...just that stressed out phenotype LOL.
Aphrodite IMG_7791.jpg IMG_7792.jpg
Felicia is so dark! IMG_7793.jpg IMG_7794.jpg IMG_7795.jpg IMG_7796.jpg

This is Carol the Citrus Noir from Autoflower Portal Giftshop, 1gal fabric pot with coco & GBD's super soil mix IMG_7805.jpg IMG_7807.JPG
Aureum the Acapulco Gold is still putting up with my defoliation, I released her training bonds and will let her roll unless her branching gets too close together for proper flowering and air movement IMG_7808.JPG
Fiona the Fantasmo Express, frosty as all hell but thin on buds. I'm going to add BioGrow to the nute schedule (BioBizz schedule calls for BioGrow through flower until flush) and she'll get a top-dress of Cafe Ca-Mg and coconut sugar IMG_7809.jpg IMG_7811.jpg IMG_7812.jpg IMG_7813.jpg IMG_7814.jpg IMG_7815.jpg
Claudette the massive CBD photo, I really hope she grows to her max while in veg because she'll literally take the tent if she stretches when I switch to 12/12 (after Tina [Fast Buds Tangie'Matic in competition with @witchyhour & @Starbreaker] and Fiona are done flowering). IMG_7816.jpg
Gina the only Dr. Grinspoon seed of 5 to actually germinate will probably be fully up this evening. I'm going to baby the hell out of this girl as the strain is notoriously difficult to grow and make happy. I *will* pollinate the lowers a small seed run, but I have to keep her happy until then. She'll veg for a bit and hopefully won't go ape post 12/12 switch IMG_7817.jpg
Tent shot IMG_7818.JPG
Next post will have the wee Mumbling Dragons

Back