Lighting The House of Vorkosigan

Here are the wee Mumbling Dragons, most started out happier than the last batch I ran. I'm still having poor germination rates so very thankful to be running this batch for a decent seed run. I do have some mutants, what's funny is the two main mutants didn't have a mutant male pollinator (Monty the trifoliate).
IMG_7797.jpg IMG_7798.jpg
Normal in 1gal (Morticia x Malcolm) IMG_7799.jpg
This one may be topping itself or attempting to push more than 2 leaves at the current node (Morticia x Malcolm) in 1L IMG_7800.jpg
The other normal in 1L (Martha x Malcolm) IMG_7801.jpg
Odd duck with at least trifoliate in 1L (Morticia x Mike) IMG_7802.jpg
@Itisi, my version of cabbage! This oddling had a poor start and is attempting recovery in an odd fashion. 1L IMG_7803.jpg
Other poor starter but looks to be nicely recovered in a 1/2gal IMG_7804.jpg

Here are the wee Mumbling Dragons, most started out happier than the last batch I ran. I'm still having poor germination rates so very thankful to be running this batch for a decent seed run. I do have some mutants, what's funny is the two main mutants didn't have a mutant male pollinator (Monty the trifoliate).
View attachment 776870 View attachment 776871
Normal in 1gal (Morticia x Malcolm) View attachment 776872
This one may be topping itself or attempting to push more than 2 leaves at the current node (Morticia x Malcolm) in 1L View attachment 776873
The other normal in 1L (Martha x Malcolm) View attachment 776874
Odd duck with at least trifoliate in 1L (Morticia x Mike) View attachment 776875
@Itisi, my version of cabbage! This oddling had a poor start and is attempting recovery in an odd fashion. 1L View attachment 776876
Other poor starter but looks to be nicely recovered in a 1/2gal View attachment 776877
They have amazing leaves, I've never seen anything like that! [emoji43]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well Gina didn't last, her day 1 had the tent up to 90F (thank you summer heat, bastard) & she gave up.
Germinated a Black Russian photo & after 48hrs in a wet paper towel she had a decent tap root. Planted Bianca today, I hope she can handle the tent temps, all the rest of the happy trees love it!
I thought about ordering another pack of Dr. Grinspoon but I could only find single seed or 10pks. I know the stock is old and obviously not germinating/lacking some vigor so I decided to use my better judgement and give up the pursuit of the Doctor.
@Itisi, what was your funky beaded strain & how was the smoke? I may chase it if it's worthy.
One of the mutant Mumbling Dragons showed male on July 9th, it self-topped prior to sexing. He is Marcus. One of the non-mutant Mumbling Dragons showed female today, July 11th, she is Maid Marian and will most likely be fully seeded. I have 3 more mutants and 1 more non-mutant needing to be sexed. I don't want to breed the mutants but will keep them to see what they do!

Well Gina didn't last, her day 1 had the tent up to 90F (thank you summer heat, bastard) & she gave up.
Germinated a Black Russian photo & after 48hrs in a wet paper towel she had a decent tap root. Planted Bianca today, I hope she can handle the tent temps, all the rest of the happy trees love it!
I thought about ordering another pack of Dr. Grinspoon but I could only find single seed or 10pks. I know the stock is old and obviously not germinating/lacking some vigor so I decided to use my better judgement and give up the pursuit of the Doctor.
@Itisi, what was your funky beaded strain & how was the smoke? I may chase it if it's worthy.
One of the mutant Mumbling Dragons showed male on July 9th, it self-topped prior to sexing. He is Marcus. One of the non-mutant Mumbling Dragons showed female today, July 11th, she is Maid Marian and will most likely be fully seeded. I have 3 more mutants and 1 more non-mutant needing to be sexed. I don't want to breed the mutants but will keep them to see what they do!
It was a mutant narcotic kush mate. It was nasty, I've sent it off to be washed up as bho.

I think the smoke your father in law is after will be difficult for you to grow. It's not the strain, it's the grower. The smoke he remembers would have been grow commercially outdoors (I would think), the quality would most likely not be brilliant. The quality of what you grow ,however. ......

Have you considered a more balanced cbd strain? Might be a closer buzz to old school commercial weed.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

@Itisi I've got the Candida CBD photo, Claudette, still in veg. She's already 3' (90cm) tall with loads of side branches and pretty even top. I'm hoping to veg-out her stretch like I did with my first photo because if this girl keeps growing in flower I'm going to have to supercrop all of her! She has a lovely saliva leaf structure but looks bushy since she has so many nodes on each side branch.
Once the Tangie & Fantasmo are harvested the light will be reduced to 12/12. If the Black Russian makes it I'll have 3 photos - Candida, Acapulco Gold, & Black Russian. Any autos thrown in will deal with the light schedule as I don't have another tent to play to their needs.

Mumbling Dragon kids, so far I have 1 male and 1 female.
Marcus, one of the mutants that topped itself IMG_7884.jpg IMG_7885.jpg IMG_7886.jpg IMG_7887.jpg
Cabbage not sexed IMG_7888.JPG
Maid Marion, one of the 2 normal plants and showed female a day after Marcus showed male IMG_7889.JPG
Mutant, not sexed, looks to be topping itself IMG_7890.JPG
Mutant in a 1/2gal, not sexed, has had trouble from the beginning IMG_7891.JPG
1gal pot is normal growing, not sexed, the burns on the leaf are from feeding droplets IMG_7892.JPG

Carol the Citrus Noir from Autoflower Portal Giftshop IMG_7893.JPG IMG_7894.jpg
Full tent shot IMG_7895.jpg
Claudette the Candida CBD photo from Medical Marijuana Genetics, 3' (90cm) tall, don't know the width but she's a jungle by herself. If she stretch IMG_7896.jpg IMG_7897.JPG
Aureum the Acapulco Gold photo from Barney's Farm, mainline experiment! IMG_7898.JPG IMG_7899.jpg IMG_7900.jpg

Back