Lighting The House of Vorkosigan

Here is a teaser until I can get a proper update going, school work & yard work took my weekend!
The Happy Tree Family in the tent:
View attachment 752645
Bottom L - Tina2 Fast Buds Tangie'Matic
Tall middle L - Felicia Fast Buds Fast berry, she's really *special* in her structure & I'm blaming it on stress from getting stalled in her Riot Cube for a bit.
Middle L - Fiona Mephisto Genetics Fantasmo Express, should be losing humid some after today's 90F weather.
Back L - Aureum2 Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold photo period, also going to lose the humid dome after today.
Back row on the plastic lid - Athena Autoflower Portal Giftshop Amber, Aphrodite2 APG Amber, Mary Mephisto Genetics Mystery Bean (think she may be HBSS, waiting for her scent), can't really see her but Margaret is a shorty Mephisto Genetics Mystery Bean (think she's grape phenotype of Sour Crack, smells effing delicious).
Front row on the plastic lid - Rachel APG Rainbow Moonstone, Delilah Mephisto Genetics Deep Blue C, & Wilma Mephisto Genetics White Chem.
Lonesome on the right - Claudette is a CBD photo period.

The load of seeds I'm sorting through from the Mumbling Dragons before winterizing & germination testing:
View attachment 752646
That's a LOT of seeds!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This week we'll start with 3gal fabric pots.
Tina the Tangie'Matic as seen in the Fastbuds Grow-off against Star & Witchy IMG_6947.jpg IMG_6948.jpg
Claudette the HIGH CBD (10-20%) low THC (less than 1%) photo period IMG_6949.JPG IMG_6950.jpg
Aureum the Acapulco Gold that I'm growing for my father-in-law, she's getting the fan-treatment and silica to increase the girth of her little toothpick stem IMG_6951.jpg IMG_6952.jpg
Fiona the Fantasmo Express IMG_6953.jpg IMG_6955.jpg

Here is Felicia, the oddest looking plant I've grown to date, Fastberry strain. I'm blaming her odd growth on the fact that she couldn't find her way out of a root riot cube so she was stressed when young. She is 18.5" (46.25cm) from coco in a 1L airpot, has long node spacing of 3.5" & 6" (8.75cm & 15cm), as well as lacking opposite or alternate growth on the satellite branches. But she's purple and getting frosty, I'm all about letting her go the way she wants.
IMG_6956.jpg IMG_6957.jpg IMG_6958.jpg IMG_6960.jpg IMG_6961.jpg IMG_6962.jpg IMG_6963.jpg IMG_6965.jpg

I'm growing these two Mephisto Mystery Beans for my buddy...he may not end up with much of Margaret because I believe she is the grape-pheno of Sour Crack & smells EFFING delicious even if she's a tight squat girl! IMG_6977.jpg IMG_6978.jpg IMG_6979.jpg IMG_6981.jpg IMG_6983.jpg IMG_6984.jpg IMG_6985.jpg
Mary her Mystery sister may be a HBSS, she has the lime foliage like a lot of HBSS but hasn't thrown out the terps yet for guessing. IMG_6986.jpg IMG_6987.jpg IMG_6988.jpg

The next 3 ladies are in a 1L grow-off of Portal strains on their journal site. I have 2 different phenotypes of the Amber strain and 1 Rainbow Moonstone.
First up: Athena the crunchy-frosted purple pheno that now looks gray thanks to the frost!
IMG_6993.jpg IMG_6994.jpg IMG_6995.jpg IMG_6996.jpg IMG_6997.jpg IMG_6998.jpg IMG_6999.jpg IMG_7001.jpg IMG_7002.jpg IMG_7003.jpg IMG_7004.JPG

Update time - 3gal pots

Claudette is happily growing even if she likes to droop a lot, I set up her trellis cage to tie her side branches too once they're long enough.
IMG_7064.jpg IMG_7065.jpg IMG_7066.jpg IMG_7067.jpg
Aureum the Acapulco Gold is supposed to be super sativa but both this plant and the one my Father-in-law started look indica. Her toothpick stem has strengthened over the week now were just waiting to get to node 6 so I can take her down to 4 and attempt mainlining!
IMG_7068.jpg IMG_7069.jpg
Fiona the Fantasmo Express may not be around much longer. I have been watching closely for sex and I saw balls forming, I picked them off and will see if it grows past the confusion and shows female as it IS feminized seed. If more balls form then it'll sleep with the rabbits and I'll start an auto White Widow for the wife.
IMG_7070.jpg IMG_7071.jpg

Back