Lighting The House of Vorkosigan

Martha is the short, slower more indica looking of the sisters, topping out at 11" (27.5cm). All are in 1gal fabric pots. I can't wait to grow the offspring in 3gal pots! She seems to be more leafy than her sisters as well.
IMG_6361.jpg
Lacking the purple or blue reptile fade IMG_6362.jpg IMG_6364.jpg
But every bud site has the purple on the leaves IMG_6365.jpg IMG_6366.jpg IMG_6367.jpg
The awesome purple color on the underside of the leaves IMG_6369.jpg IMG_6370.jpg

The other three...
Looks like I may have the rare white pheno, there is no purple with this one. View attachment 718153 View attachment 718154 View attachment 718155
The other twin View attachment 718156 View attachment 718157 View attachment 718158
This is the other super purple AND it's a mutant - trying to push four leaves out of current node View attachment 718159 View attachment 718160 View attachment 718161 View attachment 718162
I love mutants in the garden!
Amazing shots! Wow! [emoji108] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the like-bomb @witchyhour. Anna's passing was definitely harder for my wife to take due to her knowing Anna a bit better as well as having a life experience similar to what we (the living) feel might have pushed her over the edge. It's caused a lot of PTSD for my wife and she hasn't been sleeping, even with my capsules or other cannabis-based products.
The wife is slowly getting better and sleeping a bit more but the only thing that is really helping is time.

Thanks for the like-bomb @witchyhour. Anna's passing was definitely harder for my wife to take due to her knowing Anna a bit better as well as having a life experience similar to what we (the living) feel might have pushed her over the edge. It's caused a lot of PTSD for my wife and she hasn't been sleeping, even with my capsules or other cannabis-based products.
The wife is slowly getting better and sleeping a bit more but the only thing that is really helping is time.
I'm glad she's improving, grieving is not an easy process and she's lucky to have your love and support. *hugs*

By the way, like bombs = me getting caught up on your thread. lol [emoji121] [emoji16] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

I figured as much @witchyhour

The Mumbling Dragons finally have odors beyond just green weed smell. The darker phenotypes are rosy citrus while the lighter phenotype has a fuel stench. It will be interesting to see the different effects the phenotypes have.
Yeah, so interesting how they can be so different. Some diesel plants are so strong that harvesting them actually makes me nauseous. [emoji102]

I just put Terpenez in the feed for the pollinated ladies. I have a pint sample bottle I received for cost of shipping & handling. I figured I would see if it could increase the terps on the *very* "pregnant" girls. @witchyhour According to my friend from PA they look like they're East Coast Weed with all the seeds brewing LOL.
I also have wee ones of Portal's Amber & Rainbow Moonstone. Mephisto's White Chem, Deep Blue C, & two beans from a mystery mix. Plus a Fast Buds Fastberry trying to recover from getting root bound in her riot cube, daffy brat couldn't find her way out so I tore half away to expose the taproot to media & nutrients. @Itisi The Fastberry is looking like ruddy cabbage as she recovers, way behind in growth schedule but I'm letting her ride it out.

Back