Fast Buds The Elvis grows Girl Scout cookies!

I cannot watch GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS the person who downloaded it did not make it available to Canadians :nono:

Nice growing Elvis, you got me all shook up. I'm keen to see how the GSC turn out in particular - always been interested in what it's like to grow and of course smoke - never had chance to try it being over here the other side of the pond. Keep on keeping on brother!

Nuteburn fastbud seeds are available at HERBIESAUTOflowering seed co..That being said I did not see this strain yet I m sure it will be there soon

Nuteburn most Shops that carry Fastbuds just stock up on the GSC Auto. Im really interested in how it turns out but still waiting for the release of the real Cookies from Berner(they soon coming via Dna Genetics) then i got something to work with for a Automatic.

Nuteburn fastbud seeds are available at HERBIESAUTOflowering seed co..That being said I did not see this strain yet I m sure it will be there soon

Nuteburn most Shops that carry Fastbuds just stock up on the GSC Auto. Im really interested in how it turns out but still waiting for the release of the real Cookies from Berner(they soon coming via Dna Genetics) then i got something to work with for a Automatic.

Don't tempt me! My freezer is full of seeds to grow, I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any more seeds until i've grown most of my current stock. However, depending on how Elivis' GSC's turn out I may be in the market for a pack :)

jep that feeling is familar. I mean with the breedings on top over here the Seedbox gets Full not empty..... but im really hot and waiting for that Dna Cookie relese cause i had the Pleasure at the 2013 Cup in Dam to smoke the Real Cookies gifted by Berner and Mister Sherbinski. And there is a Huge diffrence to all this Cookies on the Market which clearly all came from Bagseed Breedings in bad batches of Cookies.

Thank you very much ladies, and gentleman!
eimages.jpg
You guys are the "real" show ..:bow::bow::bow: without you guys my friends, fastbuds the AFN, and all the great auto breeders none of this would be as fun! It would just be gardening "101" :cheers:
Now lets smoke a fatty and Rock this Sunday into a Monday!! :headbang:

concert_zpsav0g5uws.gif

moshpit.gif
moshpit.gif
moshpit.gif

Ill load the first one!!!
0829151820a.jpg

v1.jpg
1514086.gif

11108368_1176425552381116_8231082894523321453_n.jpg

Back