Fast Buds The Elvis grows Girl Scout cookies!

It is obvious you are serenading GSC NO1 and tired out by the time no2 needs your golden voice too.

Well @Fairlynew.. Its funny yo say that because Ive been singing to her and its working!! Hell the whole garden Loves my voice!! JK!!!

fairly hold the microphone my meds are kickin hard also if iM in the wrong key let me know k?
eimages.jpg

:pass:

This is my dream grow and I'm on this like no other grow Ive done!!
eimages.jpg

0825151358c[1].jpg

she will grow out of it . here stem is normal is she is making inner leaves that will be stems.. nothing to worry about.
here is her sister.. shes a sexy gal!!
0825151358b[1].jpg

here is the whole fastbuds crop! :woohoo1:
0825151359a[1].jpg

025f1205.gif

We both have the same motto THE ELVIS if you can grow two grow a shitload fill that grow area right up nice to see and they are on a whole looking really healthy some at different stages. Have you grown FASTBUDS gear before? PS that first one looks like a ugly red headed braces wearing stepchild but she turns out to be a beautiful GINGER centerfold for HUSTLER lmao

We both have the same motto THE ELVIS if you can grow two grow a shitload fill that grow area right up nice to see and they are on a whole looking really healthy some at different stages. Have you grown FASTBUDS gear before? PS that first one looks like a ugly red headed braces wearing stepchild but she turns out to be a beautiful GINGER centerfold for HUSTLER lmao
yea I never cull a fem plant unless the stem is retarded this one has a good stem and a top. her leaves are a bit off but she should sort herself out soon.. i did put the last cookie in the soil.. yes If im gonna grow im gonna do a GROW! Denver style!!
:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

happy saterday AFN! The Elvis has a joint and tune!!! :pass:

beatles-clip-art-cartoons-276005.gif
thanks Guys!
elvisanimated2.gif

beer_catch_GIF.gif.CROP.original-original.gif
:headbang: pure rock in roll!!!

OK enough Bullshit let see those damn cookies!! :pass:

0829150707a[1].jpg

I guess there about 18 days old now. I'm pushing these plants very hard! I have up there nutes the 5 mil A 5 mil B showing no nute burn.. Ill run them at 5 mil for the next week then i will go higher to 7.5 mill to a gallon. they show so no tip burn ATM. I will push them until i see tip burn.. The Elvis grows BIG plants!! @Fairlynew I have grown out 5 CM plants and they can take what ya give them and will drink water like crazy! It could be possible i hit full strength on vegg nutes.. not sure yet.
I am also using Ryno skin for the slica and i love how i get fat thick stems from it. hell my leaves wont even sag before the lights go out because of all the slica..

The west cost og!
0829150707b[1].jpg

The whole damn farm!! Those are some young plants at that size! :cheers:
0828152026[1].jpg

Have a good weekend AFNers!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do with a one piece suit and a hotel in Vegas !!
elvis3.gif

Last edited:
Looks like high pfe's to me. Pure F*rking Entertainment, as always. Always a good show here! :thumbsup:

By the way, max rep to the guy that threw the strike on that beer toss, that was hella distance. I don't know which is better, the throw or the minimal spillage on the wheelhouse catch.

I have watched that clip about 100 times, and I am still amazed at the casual grace of the catch and drink. Its like poetry in motion. The party gods were pleased.

I'm watching you real close, got 3x West Coast OG coming and your success with the Crystal Meth has me stoked. Your shit is looking hella proper, as always :worship: . Gonna be using 2.5 gal hempys, still mulling over scroging or lsting. Is it just me, or do the Spanish autoflower companies seem to produce some amazing, high yielding genetics? Also about to run a pack of VIP Northern Delights, if they yield and poof as they claim, I should be in for a fun ride. Have you had any prior experience with VIP? Also, any tips on the Fast Buds? You have indicated that they feed pretty aggressively, is that across multiple strains (the CM as well), or the GSC specifically? Thank you, thank very much, in advance :)

Why the hell is the worship smiley so damned big?

Lets Rock the Girl scouts!! Plus The Elvis is paying for lap dances!! :headbang:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Its the AFN Gerbils!! @epenguin trained them!! :rofl:
post-3268-Hamster-Band-wI5x.gif
0004.gif

welcome to the Graceland Thursday night gentleman's night! :pass:enjoy!

_funky_sexy_girl__by_ken1171.gif
tumblr_ma3q25uhE51qi29kwo1_250.gif
Edit48.gif~c200
stripper.gif

Lets see The fastbuds Girls !!! :thumbsup:
:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

The cookie on the left is very pretty! lets see how the little hooker on the right works her self out!
0903151857a[1].jpg

Fastbuds west cost OG!!
very nice plants stink!!!! just showed sex!! There gonna be bad ass!!!

og.jpg

0009.gif
has left the Building!!!

Back