New Grower First Grow Ever (NY)

You definitely got a final dry weight on your plant. From what I can tell you should be able to get in from the first plant. @420Forever does this grow count?
Oh yeah duh forgot about that. Oddly enough post number 420 :smoking: But yeah he's right that should work.

First plant is dry and holding 61-62% in the groves. Final weigh in. 75.6g or 2.7 oz. Super pumped with the results. Didn’t think I’d get nearly this much. Second plant is bigger too! I’ll get better bud pictures when I have more time. @420Forever — I remembered…
View attachment 1473351View attachment 1473350View attachment 1473349

ok, i totally spaced out this post, lol :baked: anyway... :bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgezs & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for ur secret decode ring :eyebrows: ppp

Well now its wait and see. Hopefully you can join us we all will be happy to have you buddy. :headbang:
ok, i totally spaced out this post, lol :baked: anyway... :bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgezs & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for ur secret decode ring :eyebrows: ppp
Thank you!

I don’t see Cultivators Club under badges. I have First Completed Grow and clicked on the megaphone, but I don’t see anything. I’m using on mobile. Oh well! Haha

Back