Indoor THE BEARS GROW FRIDGE

3 sec vid lol
If it was in the kitchen no 1 would have a clue unless it was opened that is lol

Attachments

• VID_20210726_200300.mp4
    5.9 MB
Put in a wire scrog net,
IMG_20210726_212127.jpg
IMG_20210726_212112.jpg

Not that it has any actual use yet lol

I was just about to mention making a scrog net. I used the glass shelf outer metal frame and strung hemp rope in 2" blocks.

I'm feeling all nostalgic now..

Should I use the plastic drawer as the pot or should I use a different one, maybe a smaller one so there is more room.
Or try keep it fridgey and use as much of the fridge as I can,
Wondering were I can put better intakes, will the 3 holes be enough do you think, the drawer/pot sits about an inch directly in front of the holes at the top middle of the pot,
A tiny osolating fan will push air around the whole fridge along with the passive intake. Won't it?
IMG_20210727_094830.jpg
IMG_20210727_094853.jpg

Nice. I’ve abandoned my fridge set up now so I’m now looking for fridge- freezer unit. Im thinking I could keep mothers In the top and clones in the bottom. Plus, it only
Just dawned on my how well insulated fridges are so I won’t have any issue come the winter
I decided to put in the big blue 300w cfl for a while for veg then switch to the LED then.
Installed a 24v pc fan at the bottom for intake, it's only running 50% as I only had a 12v plug.
Changed the extraction to a kitchen extraction fan rather than the pc fan, it's attached to a speed controller,
Also the Carbon filter is now attached to the extraction to muffle the sound and block light,
Ready now lol

I decided to put in the big blue 300w cfl for a while for veg then switch to the LED then.
Installed a 24v pc fan at the bottom for intake, it's only running 50% as I only had a 12v plug.
Changed the extraction to a kitchen extraction fan rather than the pc fan, it's attached to a speed controller,
Also the Carbon filter is now attached to the extraction to muffle the sound and block light,
Ready now lol
Well thought out mate and looking good. I’ve been wondering about aeration as I won’t be putting extraction in myself and I found these battery powered fans on Amazon. They’re small and cuts out the need for drilling another hole for a lead

Back