Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Update- kindbuds photos day 105
Update of the “Hedge” ,3 SSSC STRAWBERRY COOKIES. They are doing wonderfully. Last week after posting I went out and gave them a prune and defol, removed bottom 1/3 branches and defol of leaves in center covering sites. I have ripped the stems of all for a “sneak peek” at the aroma. The two on either ends have a dark musky berry aroma, strawberry-ish with darker undertones. The one in the middle is very close to being spot on strawberry… mild and not overpowering…. Sweet but not cloyingly so. @Waira , sry I didn’t let you know sooner about their aromas… so it seems like I have both phenos. Maybe. Just figured two different smells/two different phenos… @SuperSativaSeedClub_John , there are two versions… correct? One fast and the other a couple wks more? Did y’all notice a difference in smell on those? Maybe it’s me…
EC777C51-C321-4E4A-88D7-13180DDDCDD3.jpeg
44435773-1094-4EC7-9733-5469F5A3CE9B.jpeg
A0FDA787-A2BB-4BED-ABC6-ECF823599D3F.jpeg
92250304-2468-4D79-A814-5F406591B0A2.jpeg
EB9E33BC-C4DB-4BAB-84B1-317B302E14D3.jpeg
68DFA483-7E7E-4A3E-A9C4-D168343C90AA.jpeg
472BF8BD-6B18-4ECA-AF23-756AE2048E62.jpeg
9A8035EF-9393-4A10-A489-3A406717B2D4.jpeg
8C5BEB30-9083-4CA6-A1DD-18C8592DEDD1.jpeg
A0A14A8A-3E2B-4EC7-9694-7E1C6C99EC35.jpeg

UK Outdoor Guerilla Growin'!

Lecters and Blue/Strawberry Nuggets

From Sawney Bean.

Day 56 from seed start = Day 49 from sprout
These plants are pretty fast!
Hoping to cut down mid September,
as it was about 70 days for the last round of these same plants.
:headbang: -- Shiva, what a great ninja grow run you're having! No losses to vermins or mishap, and the plants are performing pretty damn well considering - :greenthumb:
The Lec's in particular I'd say...
Yup, a couple weeks looks to be about right, and then you're done - :woohoo:....with jars (ful-)filled!
Safe and kind finish Karma beaming your way luv- :bighug:
Nite time fun photo to illuminate the flower contrasts
:pimp: :hump: -- that's what I'm talking about! I'm shifting to night pics now too, even if some aren't really showing much yet....
They look spot on Mason, nice and open too which will serve you well as the finish line comes into sight!
What I see in everybody's grows is how late the (photo') blooming has been for most of us,...just plain weird-
hmmm.gif

We have the whole gamut going here, from in-ground bruisers to late start petites like mine, none of which are known long cycle growers...
...gonna be interesting to see whose ladiez can throw down some hustle to get in before late Oct.! At that point the Sun is getting pretty weak, and chasing what little exposure time is left due to that lower angle compounds the issue...

>>> back after some lunch <<< :cools:

Godamit just missed @Waira doining his weekly rounds.:wall:
Two weeks since the last update.
Plants are doing well and remain very healthy, with virtually no pest damage!
A few leaves here and there have some tiny holes made by some insect but nothing to worry about!
The girls were twice as tall as their protective cages, so I took off the cages!
Each plant got a 100g top dressing of bat guano.
It has been two weeks since the first pistils showed!
The weather has been the right mix of all day sun and the occasional rain shower at the right time!
Not hauling water, is something that makes me really happy!
:yay: RT- what a feast for me eyes! The girls are working their magic over time, you must have been fist pumping like a Boss when you returned to see this bounty under way- :d5:
Their condition is remarkable considering the heat waves, and your blood and sweat equity is starting to show very promising dividends! The genetics are holding up their end as well, duly noted too... Lemon Pie has all the goods, including the speed it seems- :coffee:...any tell-tale lemon aroma yet?
I love how they are holding just the right size and spread too.... Timely rain is a real godsend for you I can imagine!
I'm grinning ear-to-ear mate, Cheers to the Green Goddess doing the same as you sprint for home! :goodluck:

I spent most of the day yesterday trimming these plants I took a break in the afternoon but it was pretty much an all day mission and I still have 4 girl's in the cage to do yet, but only two of them need serious work the other two are pretty easy not much to do on them.
I go out to the farmers garden on Thursday I'll probably be out there for the next three or so days. I'll be trimming and supporting scrog netting etc.
:growing::vibe::growing:
weed wacker.gif
:laughcry:

...good thing your neighbor is cool- :smoking:... Those monster dope-globe topieries are something else! :ladies:
I'm digging the before and after pics GTG, nicely done as always- :clapper: ....now we can see more than 2 inches into the plants interior! Bring on the air flow- :thumbsup:

...Cousin It Silver Hz. is such a trip, but it looks like some decent foxy-strands are starting to form... she may stack those quite a bit yet, so fingers crossed,...
Should be some zippy trippy stuff from her!
...Love my deck Queenie :woohoo1:.... the gang looks prime my man, really looking forward to peak blooming- :spels:

Weekly post :clapper: Happy farming :bighug:

cool2.gif
gorgeous! And that NL is turning into a lummox, must be amusing to visitors see/smell her when they walk up to the door- :rofl:
Looks like smooth sailing over there GH- :zen:... has the Mystery girl revealed enough aroma yet to get some idea who she is?

figuring out what all plants were hurt my brain from now on permanent marker on tags
:haha: probably sorted for now, but your nose knows only at the end! Otherwise, it's chock-full of goodness in there mate, and the sap sucking wankers didn't do too much harm (thrips?)...
Such a bouquet of aroma potential in that spot, full bloom is going to be wonderful!
Knowledge about farmers harvest time is golden now, but i'm a silver guy:rofl: moving out of the fields would be fun, wondering how far i would come, before someone calls the police or offers me money for the plant:eyebrows: chilled nerves of steel are needed here and to know all happens in ganja gods will, maybe he's blessing me this year again buddy!:smoking:
copper.gif
<-- none of that shite mein frunde! :rofl: ..... Amen to that Mongol, we'll be sending :karmacloud::goodluck::karmacloud: out your way along with Arty and Maria/Shiva!

View attachment 1508882
Weirdness continues on these BCG. ive got some wild variance but im loving it
:pass: hey Mud, looks like a wild-west of genetics spread in pheno's, but more often than not it's a boon! Some variation in aroma and effects is desirable, sometimes even if it's the same cultivar- :thumbsup:

Day 63 Autoflower SSSC Afghan x NL tester
Ooooo, talk this up more Mason, she's all hashplant to my eyes- :drool: Details on the stank please!
Speaking of which, the Punto'99's all reek of BO - :eek1: :wiz:... no telling where the buds will end up! ...det's in my update tonight....

>>>>> :pause:-- gotta go tend to some ladiez, we have a heat eave under way unfortunately :cuss:<<<<<

:yay: RT- what a feast for me eyes! The girls are working their magic over time, you must have been fist pumping like a Boss when you returned to see this bounty under way- :d5:
Their condition is remarkable considering the heat waves, and your blood and sweat equity is starting to show very promising dividends! The genetics are holding up their end as well, duly noted too... Lemon Pie has all the goods, including the speed it seems- :coffee:...any tell-tale lemon aroma yet?
I love how they are holding just the right size and spread too.... Timely rain is a real godsend for you I can imagine!
I'm grinning ear-to-ear mate, Cheers to the Green Goddess doing the same as you sprint for home! :goodluck:

:growing::vibe::growing: View attachment 1509456 :laughcry:

...good thing your neighbor is cool- :smoking:... Those monster dope-globe topieries are something else! :ladies:
I'm digging the before and after pics GTG, nicely done as always- :clapper: ....now we can see more than 2 inches into the plants interior! Bring on the air flow- :thumbsup:

...Cousin It Silver Hz. is such a trip, but it looks like some decent foxy-strands are starting to form... she may stack those quite a bit yet, so fingers crossed,...
Should be some zippy trippy stuff from her!
...Love my deck Queenie :woohoo1:.... the gang looks prime my man, really looking forward to peak blooming- :spels:

View attachment 1509457 gorgeous! And that NL is turning into a lummox, must be amusing to visitors see/smell her when they walk up to the door- :rofl:
Looks like smooth sailing over there GH- :zen:... has the Mystery girl revealed enough aroma yet to get some idea who she is?

:haha: probably sorted for now, but your nose knows only at the end! Otherwise, it's chock-full of goodness in there mate, and the sap sucking wankers didn't do too much harm (thrips?)...
Such a bouquet of aroma potential in that spot, full bloom is going to be wonderful!

View attachment 1509467<-- none of that shite mein frunde! :rofl: ..... Amen to that Mongol, we'll be sending :karmacloud::goodluck::karmacloud: out your way along with Arty and Maria/Shiva!

:pass: hey Mud, looks like a wild-west of genetics spread in pheno's, but more often than not it's a boon! Some variation in aroma and effects is always desirable- :thumbsup:

Ooooo, talk this up more Mason, she's all hashplant to my eyes- :drool: Details on the stank please!
Speaking of which, the Punto'99's all reek of BO - :eek1: :wiz:... no telling where the buds will end up! ...det's in my update tonight....

>>>>> :pause:-- gotta go tend to some ladiez, we have a heat eave under way unfortunately :cuss:<<<<<
Hey brother @Waira :d5:
Sorry to hear about you having a heat wave, in your neck'o'thawoods, that aint no joke!
I am very happy with the progress,I won't be up agian for a week due to weather and other commitments.
This will mean a whole two weeks since the most recent pics unil the next set, so expect some real progress, flower wise!
Lemon pie for the win, yeah she is sprinting off, I love lemon weed, so I'm looking forward to her finishing,
Night crawler, will start to reek at some point and has a solid body stone but so far the girls aint smelly, give em time!
Size wise I don't think they are supposed to go over 4 foot in general.
They aint gonna get real big like some photos do.
If they had had more frequent water/fertigation and had bean molly coodled, they would be much bigger!
I like it the way it has turned out and let them find their own way through their life mostly!
Mother nature can do the heavy lifting where ever possible or it ends up being me doing it!:crying:
You, me and the Goddess are all grinning mate!:smoking::biggrin::smoking:

Thanks @Waira for the peek :eyebrows: I have gone through the cannabis dark ages and Brother this grower is out of the cannabis closet :biggrin:
I dont think the mystery girls are autos so I think she is a super lemon haze or cross of :coffee: :bighug:

The hose clamp is holding on the NL :haha:

Attachments

• Hose clamo.JPG
    Hose clamo.JPG
    369.5 KB · Views: 9
09/03/22 - 420Forever update #13
@Waira update #13 ;)

jus top-half & bud picz this time kidz... ;)

Female Seedz WWxBB photo Day 86 :smoking:

20220903_160601.jpg
20220903_160229.jpg

Linda Seedz Grapefruit photo Day 86 :smoking:

20220903_160620.jpg
20220903_160254.jpg

the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

Short one.. we gots miss rona dancing here lately
:doh: oh shizzle bits Kyote, you or your lady? .... I hope it's nothing severe, and it FO's quickly and without lingering miseries! :bighug::goodluck:

:spels: Muchacha is a caliente chica mi hermano! :dancer:... She keeps plumping up with a great flower/leaf ratio- :thumbsup:
How's her aroma now?

Snow-G snowballs in the making :hump: ...keep talkin' dirty to her and she'll nugg-up just fine for ya!
Update of the “Hedge” ,3 SSSC STRAWBERRY COOKIES. They are doing wonderfully. Last week after posting I went out and gave them a prune and defol, removed bottom 1/3 branches and defol of leaves in center covering sites. I have ripped the stems of all for a “sneak peek” at the aroma. The two on either ends have a dark musky berry aroma, strawberry-ish with darker undertones. The one in the middle is very close to being spot on strawberry… mild and not overpowering…. Sweet but not cloyingly so. @Waira , sry I didn’t let you know sooner about their aromas… so it seems like I have both phenos. Maybe. Just figured two different smells/two different phenos… @SuperSativaSeedClub_John , there are two versions… correct? One fast and the other a couple wks more? Did y’all notice a difference in smell on those? Maybe it’s me…
:d5: hells yeah Jp, the Hedge is really coming together! :greenthumb:the plants sure look very happy and healthy...
I gather either David or John were able to offer you insights as to what pheno's typically show? For sure, finish speed is part of that equation...
Good on the stem rub forecast, it's berry-sumthin' for sure! Maybe the the less strawberry ones will come around later, it's so early yet after all...

jus top-half & bud picz this time kidz... ;)
Nugg's ahoy!! :woohoo1:... nodes may be longish but the open structure will help let the most light in and fatten them up!
What does Female say about finishing speed on WWBB?
Hey brother @Waira :d5:
Sorry to hear about you having a heat wave, in your neck'o'thawoods, that aint no joke!
I am very happy with the progress,I won't be up agian for a week due to weather and other commitments.
This will mean a whole two weeks since the most recent pics unil the next set, so expect some real progress, flower wise!
Lemon pie for the win, yeah she is sprinting off, I love lemon weed, so I'm looking forward to her finishing,
Night crawler, will start to reek at some point and has a solid body stone but so far the girls aint smelly, give em time!
Size wise I don't think they are supposed to go over 4 foot in general.
They aint gonna get real big like some photos do.
If they had had more frequent water/fertigation and had bean molly coodled, they would be much bigger!
I like it the way it has turned out and let them find their own way through their life mostly!
Mother nature can do the heavy lifting where ever possible or it ends up being me doing it!:crying:
You, me and the Goddess are all grinning mate!:smoking::biggrin::smoking:
:eek1: I know!-- but the upside is they are less than a mile from the Bay, so for them it's just right warm,... Just a few miles inland and the microclimate thing here enacts in full form, it may be 10-15F warmer.... Really it'll just be daily watering, a PITA but nowt can be done, hey?
I have some rogue caterpillars though, the species that doesn't seem to be put off by the SNS209, they are always a show-up every year, the fuckers!
...second round of Bt applied, might drop a chin-shot on'm with spinosad follow-up! :amazon:... it's my beloved OPP that's getting the crap munched out of her, just a couple days and they can really make a mess! I finger mashed a few already, most satisfying- :evil1: ... others just some nibbles...
I'm amazed that the bugs haven't hit yours harder, so that's another nice plus!
I hope in 2 weeks you are greeted with proper plumping- :hump:

What does Female say about finishing speed on WWBB?

uh, i haven't the foggiest :rofl: :rolleyes2: but i can already tell that it'z gonna be at least a halloween harvest on all me od girlz this year :doh: ppp

Back