Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

UK Outdoor Guerilla Growin'!

Lecters and Blue/Strawberry Nuggets

From Sawney Bean.

Day 56 from seed start = Day 49 from sprout
These plants are pretty fast!
Hoping to cut down mid September,
as it was about 70 days for the last round of these same plants.

First pair, both Lecters, together and individually:
20220828_181959.jpg

Both looking a little hungry...
You can see my fancy watering system... :crying:

20220828_182005.jpg

Some purple showing through in the too-early fade.

20220828_182009.jpg

Too sticky -- all these floating seeds are stuck to it!

Second pair, together and individually, left is Nugget right is Lecter:
20220828_182017.jpg

Also hungry...

20220828_182021.jpg

This one is a proper little frost monster, check out that trichome coverage!

20220828_182025.jpg

The leafier Nuggets shape.

Third pair, together and individually:
20220828_182032.jpg

Nuggets left, Lecter right.

20220828_182037.jpg

Lecter also showing some color on the premature fade.

20220828_182041.jpg

Standard deep purple coloration in the smaller Nugget cola.

Lecters are quite similar all around, not much phenotype variation.
All mostly green with hints of purple in the outer leaves and inner calyxes, more in the cold.
Nuggets show more, the deeper purple and the green phenos.
Leafier type of bud, faster and smaller all round.

Keep growing and blazing my friends!
Peace, love and happiness!

Growtogrow

Looking really good. The trees in the background are those Silver Birch? Yeah they do look a little hungry. Maybe a little bit of organic nitrogen but you're almost to the end so I don't know if I'd worry about it now or not but maybe next year you might think about adding a little bit more bone meal to your soil and maybe top feed throughout the process now and then. Looking good though happy growing
Updates
:toke::coffee::cools:The last few days of August are here.:yoinks::nono::hump:

The girls are all now in full bloom showing their flowering dresses just coming on. The branches are all stout. I haven't supported anything yet.
I'm not sure if I'm just lazy or too busy? Probably just lazy. LOL:crying::shrug::doh:

All the girl's are looking very healthy. I do need to feed them. I've neglected feeding on Friday. I think that right now in the flowering process they're in, that I need to get out there and give them some grub.:glutton:
I got some Mother Earth Juice bloom and some bonemeal, and some blood meal, a dash humic acid, insect frass, and some Boogie Brew with one last shot of C90 rare Earth minerals to brew up today. I need go and pick up some worm castings to add to the tea I'm fresh out.
I'll give it to them the tea tomorrow then spruce up the tea bag a little bit and brew it up again and give it to them again on Thursday...
I'll top dress also with a little bit of the Mother Earth Juice and a little bit of the blood meal and a little bit of the bone meal and a dash of the humic acid. Before I go watering the tea.
I'll Brew all the tea with aerated Rainwater.

The 2022 garden over all pics.:toke::cheers:
20220829_093247.jpg
20220829_092950.jpg
20220829_093102.jpg
20220829_093110.jpg
20220829_092908_(1).jpg
20220829_093110_(2).jpg
20220829_093007.jpg
20220829_093017.jpg
20220829_092937.jpg

20220829_093027_(1).jpg
20220829_093127.jpg

[CHAT=][/CHAT]

@Waira. Updates comp plants.

Wedding cake:eyebrows::clapper:
20220829_092958_(1).jpg

Industrial plant:vibe:
20220829_093102_(1).jpg

Fire og kush:shooty:
20220829_093110_(1).jpg

Well we're getting down to the wire now folks... what another 9 weeks 8 weeks and we're all going to be done, Winter time will be here Halloween. Thanksgiving just around the corner. It's just about the end of another year. So hard to believe isn't.?
Everybody's grows are looking great . :thumbsup:
It's been a lot of fun this year:d5::cheers:
happy growing to all of you:vibes::smokeout::watering:

Last edited:
Thanks, Ya, I'm restricted to height as i gotz to keep the fall rains and dew off of them..still might have to supercrop before its over. It's 6.5 feet to the tarp. I used to grow one sativa dominant every year when i lived in the Okanagan and the plants would be in the 10 to 12 foot range. Would have been a gas to grow the Snow G there and let her rip!

I think Muchacha would be quite a bit bigger if it would have had some decent weather during veg.. it had a rough start. It's a good long running auto.

Good luck to you finishing up this season.. hope the canna gods n goddesses smile on us ! :pass:
I supercropped and topper her twice too and she didn’t seem to mind one bit.

The girls are all now in full bloom showing their flowers, just coming on. The branches are all stout. I haven't supported anything yet.
I'm not sure if I'm just lazy or too busy? Probably just lazy. LOL:crying::shrug::doh:

But they are all the girl's are looking very healthy.
I do need to feed them. I've neglected feeding on Friday. I think that right now in the flowering process they're in that I need to get out there and give them some grub.
I got some Mother Earth Juice bloom and some bone, mea,l and some blood meal, a dash humic acid, insect frass, and some Boogie Brew with one last shot of C90 rare Earth minerals to brew up today. I need go and pick up some worm castings to add to the tea I'm fresh out.
I'll give it to them the tea tomorrow then spruce up the tea bag a little bit and brew it up again and give it to them again on Thursday...
I'll top dress also with a little bit of the Mother Earth Juice and a little bit of the blood meal and a little bit of the bone meal and a dash of the humic acid. Before I go watering the tea.

View attachment 1507469View attachment 1507470View attachment 1507471View attachment 1507472View attachment 1507474View attachment 1507479View attachment 1507476View attachment 1507477View attachment 1507475
View attachment 1507478View attachment 1507473

[CHAT=][/CHAT]

View attachment 1507480

View attachment 1507481

View attachment 1507482

Well we're getting down to the wire now folks... what another 9 weeks 8 weeks and we're all going to be done, Winter time will be here Halloween. Thanksgiving just around the corner. It's just about the end of another year. So hard to believe isn't.?
Your yard is looking spectacular this year as always! It really is hard to believe we’re down to the final stretch for the ‘22 season.

Your yard is looking spectacular this year as always! It really is hard to believe we’re down to the final stretch for the ‘22 season.

Thanks MJ ... :cheers:

I know right end of the season. This year for me has gone by extremely fast. My neighbor had commented on it last week sometime when he come by and we had a couple beers and smoked a couple Js.
I've only been up to the northern property once this year since the accident and that was Saturday. all I did was work up there ... Ugh... I hadn't been up there all season it was overgrown bad. Took two of my friends with me and we all worked our asses off. Kind of knew we were going to work but I work so hard I didn't have nothing better I could do yesterday besides lay around and nurse my sore muscles s***.:nono::cheers::pass:

The girls are all now in full bloom showing their flowering dresses just coming on. The branches are all stout. I haven't supported anything yet.

All the girl's are looking very healthy. I do need to feed them. I've neglected feeding on Friday. I think that right now in the flowering process they're in, that I need to get out there and give them some grub.:glutton:
I got some Mother Earth Juice bloom and some bonemeal, and some blood meal, a dash humic acid, insect frass, and some Boogie Brew with one last shot of C90 rare Earth minerals to brew up today. I need go and pick up some worm castings to add to the tea I'm fresh out.

View attachment 1507469View attachment 1507470View attachment 1507471View attachment 1507472View attachment 1507474View attachment 1507479View attachment 1507476View attachment 1507477View attachment 1507475
View attachment 1507478View attachment 1507473

[CHAT=][/CHAT]

View attachment 1507480

View attachment 1507481

View attachment 1507482

Your plants look great. What plant is in your sixth pic from the top ? Is it a haze ? It resembles my mystery plants

Back