Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

lmao, ikr :rofl: :wall: it'z the silliest thing & i don't have a fuckin clue, lol :doh: last year, they all flipped at the same time & within a week, were jus truckin right along, np....this year, they simply did...not...get...the memo :face: they're all goin at diff ratez & it'z jus plain sillee :doh: i've still got one, a tropicanna cookiez, that'z bein stubborn, but it is flippin ever so sloooowly :doh: ah well, whatcha gonna do, lol :rofl: :shrug: ppp
:confused1: - tell me about it! ...Here brudda, I'ma pass you the WTF cinderblock for the ritual skull banging--> :wall: :rofl:
FLD went to the compost pile as i wasn't set up for her properly and it would have been a mess. So instead of frustrating meself for the next 2 months with her, she got the compost pile :shrug: Was a tough call to make, but she still hadn't flipped when i tossed her.
:doh: dang, you had mentioned that was likely,... sucky, but whaddya gonna do eh? At least we know that lemon aroma is a thing- :thumbsup:
If only you could get or make a clone mate, I think it'd be do-able then! Look at how quickly OPP clone shifted gears on me, like she's 2+ weeks older "inside her head"... I was told the same by a mate who recommended this if I wanted to try some longer cycle Sati's like pure Malawi Killer, Golden Tiger, OHaze x Doors (reverse cross of DOHz I ran last year, the speed freak super Sati!) and the like...
And I reaaaaally want to, especially the MK and GT,... the right pheno's can be actually reasonable for bloom times (low as 10 weeks), and the clones would shave even more off!
MK is straight-up notorious (ditto GT for that matter) for their VERY psychoactive highs and brutal potency :dizzy:... a Sun baked specimen of them would be devastating I'm confident!
Muchacha is just a fun one and i have one seed left for next summer. This one had rough veg weather, so i think that actually stunted her a bit. I want to run her again and hopefully catch a close to perfect grow window for her and grow a 6' auto :smoking:

I'm happy to see the flip on Snow G for sure.. should be able to get her to the finish line np, unless all hell breaks loose which is also a possibility these dayz :rofl:

What you don't see in this thread are the Seedstockers BBgums, auto and photo, and a Thunder Banana auto :smoking: BBgum auto will get the chop in a few more dayz. Always wanted to grow out the same strain in auto and photo, so this year, that wat i did. Here a pic of dem gurlz
...there's always more- :eyebrows: ....No doubt, Adam will offer the Goods again this year for prizes- :bow: ...and who knows what will fall outta the tree by next Spring?
T20M for the win! I think I need to go backwards actually, and run the Sour Strawburied that's used in several of their crosses,... her aroma sounds to just DIE for! That heirloom Humboldt Affy is a must as well, pure nostalgia for me - :smoking:
Damn, I know I'm missing out on a lot of good stuff :dammit:...So many personal threads, so little time these days! .... I'll do a drive-by eye humping in a bit- :drool::coffee: ....apologies to all you guys I would normally be visiting--
evil minky.gif
:baghead: :haha::haha::haha:

Photo + auto simul-grow =:greenthumb::woohoo1::greenthumb:...you know, I've not done that myself yet but really should! I've just been such a variety slut, I won't overlap that closely... For sure, Trainwreck auto will get run next year though!
Plants and Gnomies look great Kyote - :yay:

Dunno why this happens this year on the Cookie, the Kush and Critical are in full bloom and all girls standing same area, no artificial light elswhere, but Cookies do not bloom.:shrug:she already had 2 times PK and also tea, but doesn't want to flower, anyways the others do the job, but farrmers already harvested first corn fields, so it's i canna god hands now:headbang:
...could be just bad pheno' luck to mein frunde! No amount of PK will force the switch, it's all that damn phytochrome feedback loop gig... But raw speed can make up for this, like the DOHz girls did for me last season! latest to switch, but done in 8 weeks, 2 weeks sooner than even the breeder anticipated!
I just hope the corn lingers a while longer, or you see the harvest coming and have a chance to move her maybe...?

:pause::pause::pause: smoke break time....:smoker:

Godamit just missed @Waira doining his weekly rounds.:wall:
Two weeks since the last update.
Plants are doing well and remain very healthy, with virtually no pest damage!
A few leaves here and there have some tiny holes made by some insect but nothing to worry about!
The girls were twice as tall as their protective cages, so I took off the cages!
Each plant got a 100g top dressing of bat guano.
It has been two weeks since the first pistils showed!
The weather has been the right mix of all day sun and the occasional rain shower at the right time!
Not hauling water, is something that makes me really happy!
1661928536020.png

Lemon Pie - Seedstockers after two weeks flowering. This pic is a zoomed in shot!
When I zoomed in, I noticed the trics showing as above!

DSCN8149.JPG

DSCN8065.JPG

DSCN8094.JPG

DSCN8118.JPG

Lemon Pie is the most advanced in the flower stage (week 2)

DSCN8149.JPG

DSCN8150.JPG

The tall girl at the back is Night Crawler, comes with a nioce body stone.

DSCN8165.JPG

DSCN8167.JPG

Lemon Pie

DSCN8168.JPG

Lemon Pie

DSCN8169.JPG

DSCN8170.JPG

1661893694297.jpeg

1661929402146.png

1661929539601.png

1661929724897.png

1661929844243.png

:toke::coffee::cools:The last few days of August are here.:yoinks::nono::hump:

The girls are all now in full bloom showing their flowering dresses just coming on. The branches are all stout. I haven't supported anything yet.
I'm not sure if I'm just lazy or too busy? Probably just lazy. LOL:crying::shrug::doh:

All the girl's are looking very healthy. I do need to feed them. I've neglected feeding on Friday. I think that right now in the flowering process they're in, that I need to get out there and give them some grub.:glutton:
I got some Mother Earth Juice bloom and some bonemeal, and some blood meal, a dash humic acid, insect frass, and some Boogie Brew with one last shot of C90 rare Earth minerals to brew up today. I need go and pick up some worm castings to add to the tea I'm fresh out.
I'll give it to them the tea tomorrow then spruce up the tea bag a little bit and brew it up again and give it to them again on Thursday...
I'll top dress also with a little bit of the Mother Earth Juice and a little bit of the blood meal and a little bit of the bone meal and a dash of the humic acid. Before I go watering the tea.
I'll Brew all the tea with aerated Rainwater.

The 2022 garden over all pics.:toke::cheers:
View attachment 1507469View attachment 1507470View attachment 1507471View attachment 1507472View attachment 1507474View attachment 1507479View attachment 1507476View attachment 1507477View attachment 1507475
View attachment 1507478View attachment 1507473

[CHAT=][/CHAT]

@Waira. Updates comp plants.

Wedding cake:eyebrows::clapper:
View attachment 1507480

Industrial plant:vibe:
View attachment 1507481

Fire og kush:shooty:
View attachment 1507482

Well we're getting down to the wire now folks... what another 9 weeks 8 weeks and we're all going to be done, Winter time will be here Halloween. Thanksgiving just around the corner. It's just about the end of another year. So hard to believe isn't.?
Everybody's grows are looking great . :thumbsup:
It's been a lot of fun this year:d5::cheers:
happy growing to all of you:vibes::smokeout::watering:

Expand to see the before trimming pics.

I spent most of the day yesterday trimming these plants I took a break in the afternoon but it was pretty much an all day mission and I still have 4 girl's in the cage to do yet, but only two of them need serious work the other two are pretty easy not much to do on them.
I go out to the farmers garden on Thursday I'll probably be out there for the next three or so days. I'll be trimming and supporting scrog netting etc.

Pics of the comp girls are just a few minutes after trimming.

Wedding cake
IMG_20220830_200903036.jpg

Industrial plant
IMG_20220830_201100512.jpg

Fire og Kush
IMG_20220830_201009711.jpg

I didn't really work the outside of the girls too much I did a little bit I pulled some of the big hand leaves off sucker leaves. But mostly I went in the interior lollipop hogged it out however you'd like to call it but took away all the insignificant little tiny branches things that aren't going to produce anything.
IMG_20220830_201050424.jpg
IMG_20220830_201043280.jpg
IMG_20220830_200923670.jpg

:toke: :cheers::pass:

Weekly post :clapper: Happy farming :bighug:

Attachments

• Northern lights photo hose clamp stripper 1.JPG
    Northern lights photo hose clamp stripper 1.JPG
    475.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Northern lights flower.JPG
    Northern lights flower.JPG
    396.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Mystery weed patch.JPG
    Mystery weed patch.JPG
    505.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Mystery weed flower 1.JPG
    Mystery weed flower 1.JPG
    344.7 KB · Views: 15
105 days
After some infestation I know the back 2 plants have not been moved and I know for sure back left is my comp plant the Apollo black cherry other black cherry is middle plant other than that I’m guessing that back right is panty punch just because she looks slightly different in structure to last 2 plant that are Mac n crack
Apollo Black Cherry back left
E0CE3C01-A2AA-499B-8C96-538C3E094CE8.jpeg

Apollo black cherry middle
0E9B7753-B3FF-4FBB-ADE7-CA2B41019011.jpeg

Panty Punch back right
9CE2FC46-96F6-4C92-BA79-29BB1968E7C8.jpeg

Mac & Crack front right
85E360FE-6A0C-4B7E-9D14-B5969EBFA037.jpeg

Mac & Crack front left
2A508FA3-505F-43B8-8723-1362D66B382E.jpeg
F38FD9B3-B7AB-4FA1-A335-B288E9F01629.jpeg
E7451A26-7CC7-4541-BB55-071E78973C25.jpeg

figuring out what all plants were hurt my brain from now on permanent marker on tags:paleo:

you see the harvest coming
Knowledge about farmers harvest time is golden now, but i'm a silver guy:rofl: moving out of the fields would be fun, wondering how far i would come, before someone calls the police or offers me money for the plant:eyebrows: chilled nerves of steel are needed here and to know all happens in ganja gods will, maybe he's blessing me this year again buddy!:smoking:

Back