Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

This is my repair Sorry I am use to working on machines but I like this and maybeeeee :yay:

Attachments

• Main stalk.JPG
    Main stalk.JPG
    358.9 KB · Views: 35
  • hose clamp.JPG
    hose clamp.JPG
    366.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Support.JPG
    Support.JPG
    363.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Supercrop injury.JPG
    Supercrop injury.JPG
    342.7 KB · Views: 33
  • final.JPG
    final.JPG
    362.1 KB · Views: 31
This is my repair Sorry I am use to working on machines but I like this and maybeeeee :yay:

man, u don't fuck around do ya-? :rofl: shame what happened, but hey, northern metal lightz for the win! :headbang: ppp

@Waira yes they are fliers and they eat the new growth and in between the veins of the leaves. :vibe:
I have had another problem pop up :face:
Honestly I was thinking of wrapping her in scrog net before a storm blew in and.... @Newman’sOwn got any tape that I can borrow ? :haha:
Oh shit that’s not fun

Kyote update
@Waira

update time... been more than a week as i was sick for a bit there.. which is all well an good as me thinks i figured out the identity of the lanky gurl :thumbsup:

Found a pic of Fast Lemon Drizzle and it looked identical to what is in that 5 gallon bag.. and both me and wifee did a stem rub and both got the lemon from her..:smoking:

The plant is 45 dayz from sprouting and 4 feet tall out of the bag.. so now it appears i gotz 2 photos and one auto :doh: The peak of the awning is 6.5 feet, so not sure wat i'ma gonna do with this :shrug:

7-21ld.jpg

Here's da Snow G photo finally working on somez satellite branches
7-21snow.jpg

And me Muchacha auto
7-21muchacha.jpg

So it'z a normal year outdoors here as far as surprises go :face:

Got'z to say the temps are good here now, as well as the RH for these gurlz.. mid 70's to low 80's with RH around 45% in the daytime :thumbsup:

So they all got off to a very slow start with the weather, butz now maybee there will be some catching up :smoking:

Ok .. that'z me case for the week :baked: Have fun grofam :d5:

Back