Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

I filled the hole above the hose clamp (where her top use to be) with candle wax after my last boo boo post.
Happy Farming :d5:

Attachments

• hose clamp and candle wax.JPG
    hose clamp and candle wax.JPG
    341.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Northern lights photo.JPG
    Northern lights photo.JPG
    407.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Mystery front.JPG
    Mystery front.JPG
    368.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Mystery rear.JPG
    Mystery rear.JPG
    378.6 KB · Views: 26
Not a contest plant but this is the top cola off one of the Lecter autos from @Sawney_bean. I let this one go all natural no training. Massive top cola for this small auto.
20220724_192632.jpg
20220724_192642.jpg
20220724_192715.jpg
20220724_192740.jpg

:yay: Bloody excellent RT-Z! :bow:... that, is a truly Herculean effort and done the manly way to boot- :amazon: hack & hew!

indeed, the brambles are very tough, that little buzzer is no match unfortunately...but it can still help with maintenance aganst the more tender, new growth that will encroach soon enough!
How do you get in, pole-vault? :crying:... maybe next time, consider renting a herd of goats! :gary:
@Waira
Thank brother for the reaction!
It has been a ton of work but it is all coming together, although a little late.
That little "Buzzer" did 80% of the work, it's not the size it is how you use it!:crying::woody:
Only the biggest and gnarliest Brambles needed the long handled secateurs.

I've been spaffing money up the wall, getting all the gear, substraes and amendments but some of that will be able to be used in the future (I bought 100 guerilla tabs but only used 40 for instance).
I was dreaming big, what can you say?

We have had a heat wave in the UK, that threw a massive spanner in the works!
The heat wave really could not have come at a worse time and it really put things on hold for around 10 days.
No way was I going to dig holes in heavy clay soil in 39C heat.
The girls would have just withered and died and I would of had to haul water 1/2 a mile to them daily.

In the end I had to do 3 separate germination's and lucky I did, I now have 10 plants in the ground!!
However it is not the original "Oranges and Lemons" line up, which I had planned!
Here is the new line up, they are all autos.
  1. Grandaddy Purps
  2. Peanut butter Cookies
  3. Lemon Pie
  4. Wedding Glue
  5. Purple Dawg Mass
  6. Candy Dawg
  7. Crystal Meth Widow
  8. .Night Crawler
  9. Fat Blue Berry
  10. Banana Kush
It took an "all night shift" (11 hours) to dig 10 holes with just hand tools and a red light head torch.
DSCN7729.JPG

Not a great pic but it was 5am.
Clay soil is a bugger to dig, with just hand tools!

10 Plants were taken to the site, on the bus!
I made 2 liter drinks bottles in my transportation vessels and made them air tight with foil tape.
DSCN7739.JPG
DSCN7740.JPG

More early morning pics of the transport vessels.

The soil (clay) has had a ton of Perlite added to aerate the soil, plus 50 liters of Biobizz Allmix compost, Guerilla Tabs, Blood,Fish & Bone meal, Chicken Manure Pellets, Epsom Salts & Hydro Gel Crystals (water retaining)!
I hope they like it!
I also have Bat Guano and Guerilla Juice (Bio Tabs) and wood ash,for the flowering phase!
DSCN7732.JPG

My mixing bag, with all the goodies mentioned earlier.
This is just before I added the dug up soil/clay.
The planting holes are now full of fantastic soil, which won't dry out of water log.

Today I finally finished all the prep work, it's taken a lot of time and hard work!
All plants are in the ground, with wire cages and eco friendly slug pellets.

I got up a 6am this morning and went to the plot, filling up with water from a cow trough and then carrying the 20 liters of water 1/2 a mile.
They have now had a good drink of water & so they should be good for a few days.
Here is the final finished plot, all I have to do is tend them, water them and add the Guano and Guerilla Juice, when flowering starts
DSCN7745.JPG
DSCN7746.JPG
DSCN7747.JPG
DSCN7748.JPG
DSCN7749.JPG
DSCN7750.JPG
DSCN7774.JPG
DSCN7783.JPG
DSCN7789.JPG
DSCN7790.JPG
DSCN7791.JPG

@Growtogrow :pass: :bighug:
Thanks brother for the :slap::headbang:
Sometimes you have to go the extra yard, to make a dream come true!
The next day I slept solidly for many, many hours!
The is no feeling better than to know you have done your best!

7-28-22 update photo and auto
@Waira update on the grow.
Things are really filling in nicely, and I am very happy with how things are shaping up.
Chem Beyond Diesel CBD
20220727_154933.jpg

Detroit Rock City FV F1
20220727_155000.jpg

Skunk Hero 22 F1
20220727_155017.jpg

Lecter Auto
20220727_155326.jpg
20220727_155348.jpg

Chocolate Skunk Auto
20220727_155440.jpg
20220727_155510.jpg

Sampled some of the spoonicorn and it is a very speedy and heady effect I really enjoy it. Things are still on cruise control looking good I'm spraying once a week for maintenance and feeding twice a week don't think that will change till the end when I cut it out for the last few weeks. The auto's did awesome so far this year I still have a few of them out but I am very happy with yields and quality on everything out in the garden so far. The Sweet Zkittlez is really stacking some monster colas and putting out a very nice aroma, its been a little weird still pumping out new bud sites on some lower branches it has several stages of flowering over the plant..... I think its going to do the job still it is a trichome factory and covered in flowers so Im happy....

Back