Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

6/19 Danknug update
Day 27 for all my crew outside all loving the weather we been having bit overcast today but everything happy and no beastie problems to report yet.
x2 Mac & Crack photoperiod
76EB8903-10BC-4AB6-B7D7-9940A6769A73.jpeg

x2 Apollo Black Cherry photoperiod
DCD3CD51-9649-44DE-B477-535D8D6F094C.jpeg

Panty Punch x1
E4830A05-2027-44F6-A4DA-D062E88E337C.jpeg

and my fastbudsGorilla Punch Auto is middle front tow
5E0382A4-5E71-4035-8AC1-6DA6ECC284BB.jpeg

:pass:

My favorite has always been your corn field grows. Good luck buddy
Aye buddy and i'm pretty lucky this year so far, 10 autos already out so far and 4 still indoors followed by 5 photos for the finish. Good luck for yourself and let's have a big grow party:)

Hello AFN & Cannabis lovers :vibe: @Waira and all yes the same Northern lights photo seed as last year. Came from Farmers lab in BC. Butttt.. She is in the ground older and larger than last year and getting fed a lot
100_3382.JPG
100_3386.JPG
100_3388.JPG
more chit Happy Farming :bighug:

@Waira my weekly update
Chem Beyond Diesel CBD still chugging along getting weaved in and out through the netting. Im about to put on the second layer of netting this week hopefully.
20220620_203512.jpg

Detroit Rock City is a nice bush I really like how this one is forming up.
20220620_203524.jpg

Skunk Hero 22 F1 is turning into a big ball of a plant! I need to get on the lower branches and get some leaf stripping done!
20220620_203538.jpg

Spoonicorn auto is really picking up steam.... The auto's are really taking off over the last few weeks.
20220620_203611.jpg

Lecter Auto is also stretching out nicely!
20220620_203643.jpg

Then up last for the auto's is Chocolate Skunk Auto. She still hasn't fully transitioned to flower yet so hopefully I get a bit more stretch out of her.
20220620_203658.jpg

Im looking forward to seeing the stretch with the photo girls. I still have a ton of work around the garden to get done and stuff keeps breaking down on me the weed whipper ( both of them actually) broke down( got to buy a new one this week) both of my riding lawn mowers are down Im rebuilding the motor on my zero turn and waiting for parts on the other, and The addition on my house is fully under way. Not to mention working 50 plus hours a week at the shop and running the seed biz Im getting kinda worn out this summer! My youngest have soft ball games twice a week so its full tilt go go go......

Not entering since I've never got a plant to finish without a white fly infestation. I do have a journal going for these from seed though... So these are basically for fun and just another shot in the dark. All autos. About 3 weeks old. Question for you all is how can I stop the white flies? They start in September when the plants are in full flower and just take over everything including my tomato and pepper plants. I alternate Neem and spinosad weekly in veg and I'm fine, but flower is a problem every year
:smoking: Hey Jersey, bitch of a hitch with white flies! Because the fuckers are so ubiquitous, it's really a war, not merely a battle...
First if you can, try to find what other plants nearby may be loaded with them, often a favored kind... They may spread from there!
At my grow site, there's a certain type of weed (snicker) that they really have a hard-on for, and then they start moving in on the girls :cuss:.... it helped a great deal to rip them out and take their fav' meal away! I also hammered a couple rounds out of :finger: -spray on other garden plants nearby to ratfuck their last refuge's with spinosad and/or neem. After that a few loitering around wasn't enough to be more than a nuisance... As mentioned they are everywhere, you can wipe a local population out and more will just flutter back in... :doh:
I also use SNS 209 (Sierra Natural Science), a systemic organic product (rosemeric oil, from rosemary)... This fouls the sap and discourages feeding, but it won't outright repel them on contact with the plant; they may land and hang about, but I saw little reproduction of larvae... It sure works of thrips, other sap suckers and helps with some caterpillars but not all. I use Bt for that!
A similar product of theirs (SNS203 I think?) can be used as well as a foliar spray killer, which does have some aroma (not bad at all), but seems to fend them off for a while at least...
Just stop using 2-3 weeks before harvest so it can metabolize out! I have never had any issues of any kind with it for bud quality- :greenthumb:

And the next day …..
:yoinks::face::cuss:...cripes! The green goddess is wanking on your auto efforts this year so far! Keep grinding my man :amazon:

A lot of autos this year and some photos, therefore many places to check, here is the first from this morning...

:bighug:Mongol you cheeky bugger, I love it! It appears you found some new corn fields to exploit this year :yay:...great to see you growing outside mate- :woohoo1:
What do you have going there? Are you trying SSSC's Strawberry Cookies speed queen? .... did you want to join the Comp' or just buzz by now and again for fun? All good by me either way!

@Waira weekly update

Sun came out yesterday and finally broke 70f for the first time this year, so i moved everything outside. :thumbsup:

T20M Snow G photo in the ground
:woohoo:At bloody last, hey? :d5: ... stoked to see you're in the Sun now!
Did you get with RotBlock/Phyter Bryon yet? I just PM'ed him now for an update....

Nice choices Kyote, good feedback on Elephant for solid efficacy with her high THC+CBD blend... MAL is a classic, everybody I know who grew her was pleased...
T20M is well represented this year! I have Trainwreck and Something Good germ'in right now- :biggrin:

Im looking forward to seeing the stretch with the photo girls. I still have a ton of work around the garden to get done and stuff keeps breaking down on me the weed whipper ( both of them actually) broke down( got to buy a new one this week) both of my riding lawn mowers are down Im rebuilding the motor on my zero turn and waiting for parts on the other, and The addition on my house is fully under way. Not to mention working 50 plus hours a week at the shop and running the seed biz Im getting kinda worn out this summer! My youngest have soft ball games twice a week so its full tilt go go go......

:headbang: - the girls are on cruise control and flying beautifully my man! I got hump-eyes for Skunky's bod'- :rofl: .... auto's look great!
...Holy poop tea BatguanoMan, you have a killer schedule and plenty of side shit to deal with :help::superhero:... I don't know how you manage it!
Ditto above for RotBlock, you need to get going on that soon I told him.... Stand by!

>>> meantime, I have the seed's sown and am awaitin' = :joy:
I'm sorely tempted to add another to the 6, I feel I gotta get an FV in the mix!
T20M Adam's last report of the rose aroma girl's repro' was a ball tweaker--- fucking ground squirrel got a few seedlings! :cuss: One was a mutie though, and that leaves 3 good ones yet at least.... The vermin got snuffed as a bonus, BTW! :muahaha:
...Then I have my chance too with the last couple seeds!
We'll see what shakes out here in the next few weeks... :goodluck:

:woohoo:At bloody last, hey? :d5: ... stoked to see you're in the Sun now!
Did you get with RotBlock/Phyter Bryon yet? I just PM'ed him now for an update....

Nice choices Kyote, good feedback on Elephant for solid efficacy with her high THC+CBD blend... MAL is a classic, everybody I know who grew her was pleased...
T20M is well represented this year! I have Trainwreck and Something Good germ'in right now- :biggrin:

I have enough Rotblock from last year .. will start foliar spray with it the first of july or so. :thumbsup:

You sent Elephant in me prize last year. and @Olderfart sent me some, so that's how it made the final cut to grow.. figure coming from two directions best try those shoes on :smoking:

Yes. T20M is well repped this year for sure :weed:

And dere's lotz of beautiful plants outdoors this year
:kiss: Folks really be gettin their grows on :vibe:

Just happy here to finally see some good sun :smiley1:

Back