Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

All 6 seedstocker x humbolt have germinated and potted them in little 8L fabric pots to start with Dutch pro light mix only the 2 Apollo black cherry’s are for this outside grow the pantypunch and Mac & crack are for indoors.
View attachment 1463441View attachment 1463443View attachment 1463444
these are not for here but have 4 Dutch passion test girls in the greenhouse with some fantastic colours on them.
View attachment 1463449View attachment 1463450View attachment 1463451View attachment 1463452
Looks good and have been waiting to see some of these!

:cools: Very nice! it all starts will being sorted with good genetics - :greenthumb:... now for some good luck wishes that the hungry natives fek off and snack on somethin' else! :goodluck: :karmacloud:

Hola hola!

These are fine genetics, for sure!
No bunnies on this site, but slugs, snails, other bitey things, and someone tells me muntjac deer (though haven't seen them ever).

Isn't there some legislative talk about legalization over there now? I pray this is the last year folks over the Pond have to ninja-grow, which leaves just the wanker landlords and such to dodge and BS! :evil1:

Talk talk as always talk talk.
Yeah, more legalization pressure from Europe, the US, and elsewhere.
But British politicians, ... eek!

Let me grow my medicine, mo-fos!

As always, you're welcome to home-base right here Maria - :bighug:...we need some estrogen to bust this sausage-fest up a bit :crying:

Not sure how much time I have.
Maybe just throw some random pics if the plants look okay.

Boys and their fem seeds....
:dancer::dancer::dancer:

She is on frost countdown to hit the Michigan dirt. I am looking at this Friday. A Northern Lights photo (thats what my note said :toke:) This is a constantly changing willy nilly weed grow. :vibe: Love Cannabis Farmers :pass:

Attachments

• Northern lights photo.JPG
    Northern lights photo.JPG
    318.1 KB · Views: 14
DSCN7656.JPG

Guerrilla Tabs arrived this morning!:woohoo1:
There is enough Tabs for 5 plants but I'm thinking of planting 3 at the most!
I have revised my outdoor location, the last one I thought I would use, was too close to civilization.
The new site a full mile from anything, it is devoid of paths, trails,tracks, bridle ways, roads, houses, farms etc and is a full mile from anything!
It is also further away from where I live and will take a 45 minute bus ride before I have to walk to the site.
I does however mean I will be going on overnight camping trips, I may as well seeing I'll be in the wilds, seems a shame not to commune with mother nature.
It will also give me time to hone my bush crafting skills and also try out some new tarp configurations for sleeping under the stars.
I'm getting quite excited about the whole thing and it will also be my first guerrilla grow too!
All I have to do now is decide which strains to grow, Lemon Pie auto is on the list, the other two will be narcotic indicas, as I need some sleep meds.
I bought a pile of seeds just the other day so I'm off to rummage through and see which ones will be the best fit!

Hola hola!

These are fine genetics, for sure!
No bunnies on this site, but slugs, snails, other bitey things, and someone tells me muntjac deer (though haven't seen them ever).

Talk talk as always talk talk.
Yeah, more legalization pressure from Europe, the US, and elsewhere.
But British politicians, ... eek!

Let me grow my medicine, mo-fos!

Not sure how much time I have.
Maybe just throw some random pics if the plants look okay.

Boys and their fem seeds....
:dancer::dancer::dancer:
In the past Slug pellets mainly contained a pesticide called Metaldehyde, which poses “an unacceptable” risk to birds and mammals such as hedgehogs etc.
The old Metaldehyde are being banned and in their place "ferric phosphate" slug pellets are being used.
"Ferric phosphate", is not harmful to humans or to other non-target organisms such as bird and hedgehogs, or to the environment.
It is an alternative to a more toxic chemical that has been used for controlling snails and slugs in the past.
I'll be getting me some "Ferric Phosphate slug pellets for the seedling phase, after that they should be fine!
I hope I don't have a problem with deer although it is very likely, I won't be able to fence them, So will rely on scent to keep them away!
I'm thinking a bar of soap in a black sock and jars of urine around the plant might help.

Right on.. starting the Snow G late here as I got 6 feet of clearance under the tarp and want to let it go a la natural if possible without any supercropping. Haven't decided on the other photo yet.. waiting to see if a clone of a local strain shows up, Pine Warp it's called. I've got T20M's Muchacha auto started indoors, as those seem to run 100+ days. Just put a FB's Mexican Airlines in the soil today for the second auto.. will do 2 more autos and see how they grow :shrug: Probably a couple of Seedstockers beans :thumbsup:

First year here going completely organic, so it's going to be a fun summer of learning :dizzy: Thinks i may learn a lot :smoking:

Good growing to you this summer an may the canna Goddess Mary Jane smile down on all of us OD growers :d5:
Get ya some Blue Gold Flower from BAS. You could ferment some fish well in time for flower if you added some pineapple.

View attachment 1463799
Guerrilla Tabs arrived this morning!:woohoo1:
There is enough Tabs for 5 plants but I'm thinking of planting 3 at the most!
I have revised my outdoor location, the last one I thought I would use, was too close to civilization.
The new site a full mile from anything, it is devoid of paths, trails,tracks, bridle ways, roads, houses, farms etc and is a full mile from anything!
It is also further away from where I live and will take a 45 minute bus ride before I have to walk to the site.
I does however mean I will be going on overnight camping trips, I may as well seeing I'll be in the wilds, seems a shame not to commune with mother nature.
It will also give me time to hone my bush crafting skills and also try out some new tarp configurations for sleeping under the stars.
I'm getting quite excited about the whole thing and it will also be my first guerrilla grow too!
All I have to do now is decide which strains to grow, Lemon Pie auto is on the list, the other two will be narcotic indicas, as I need some sleep meds.
I bought a pile of seeds just the other day so I'm off to rummage through and see which ones will be the best fit!
It's gonna be interesting grow with us watching and you doing. Sounds like you have a FUN plan figured out! I think you'll find a lot of satisfaction with your planned grow. I hope it works out well!
Why do it if you're not having fun?

It's gonna be interesting grow with us watching and you doing. Sounds like you have a FUN plan figured out! I think you'll find a lot of satisfaction with your planned grow. I hope it works out well!
Why do it if you're not having fun?
Cheers brother @WildBill :d5:
I'm sure gonna give it my best shot!
Double FUN camping and growing, it's gonna be a blast!:vibe:
Even if it all goes to pot, I'll have a good time by just being out of the city!

In the past Slug pellets mainly contained a pesticide called Metaldehyde, which poses “an unacceptable” risk to birds and mammals such as hedgehogs etc.
The old Metaldehyde are being banned and in their place "ferric phosphate" slug pellets are being used.
"Ferric phosphate", is not harmful to humans or to other non-target organisms such as bird and hedgehogs, or to the environment.
It is an alternative to a more toxic chemical that has been used for controlling snails and slugs in the past.
I'll be getting me some "Ferric Phosphate slug pellets for the seedling phase, after that they should be fine!
I hope I don't have a problem with deer although it is very likely, I won't be able to fence them, So will rely on scent to keep them away!
I'm thinking a bar of soap in a black sock and jars of urine around the plant might help.
Let that pee cook a bit! LOL! It does help a bit with deer. Doesn't do a damn thing for armadillos, rabbits or coons. Pee on the ground around the plants to help with gophers and moles.
Slugs n snails..............copper! Scrap something!

Let that pee cook a bit! LOL! It does help a bit with deer. Doesn't do a damn thing for armadillos, rabbits or coons. Pee on the ground around the plants to help with gophers and moles.
Slugs n snails..............copper! Scrap something!
I'll be sure to use some nice rancid piss!
Time to start peeing in a bottle right now, so it will be well stinky come planting time.
Thank goodness I don't have armadillos or coons, I don't think the location has rabbits either but I'll check.
The two most likely culprits are deer, slugs and snails.
The slugs and snails I got covered but deer, well there is a first time for everything, lets hope my stanky piss will do the job.

Back