Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Setbacks:gassy1: getting spanked in the head has slowed me down a little bit this year. I got a lot of plants to choose from. But I haven't decided yet it's going to take me a minute yet:help::coco:got a lot going on this year.

20220523_122421.jpg
20220523_121715.jpg
20220522_101654.jpg
20220522_101700.jpg
20220522_101721_HDR.jpg
20220522_101808.jpg
20220522_102427.jpg

@Waira :shrug::toke::cheers:

Looks like Snow G is topped? She looks super :thumbsup:
Haven't even soaked the Snow G yet.. another week or so and into soak sauce with it
I’m topping the hell out of both and super cropping ;-)
Waiting till June to do my autos again. The two SSC testers and ogreberry.

I’m topping the hell out of both and super cropping ;-)
Waiting till June to do my autos again. The two SSC testers and ogreberry.

Right on.. starting the Snow G late here as I got 6 feet of clearance under the tarp and want to let it go a la natural if possible without any supercropping. Haven't decided on the other photo yet.. waiting to see if a clone of a local strain shows up, Pine Warp it's called. I've got T20M's Muchacha auto started indoors, as those seem to run 100+ days. Just put a FB's Mexican Airlines in the soil today for the second auto.. will do 2 more autos and see how they grow :shrug: Probably a couple of Seedstockers beans :thumbsup:

First year here going completely organic, so it's going to be a fun summer of learning :dizzy: Thinks i may learn a lot :smoking:

Good growing to you this summer an may the canna Goddess Mary Jane smile down on all of us OD growers :d5:

Thanks to the super duper generous @Dank Nuggets and @Sawney_bean I have quite the stash of fine cultivars.
Mephisto crosses, Roc Bud, Mendo Twenty20, Seedstockers, and more.
The too-early testers of Purple Moon Rocks and some White Chem didn't pull through,
but a bunch of Blue Nuggets are already in the ground,
plus some Lecters (Pink Panama X Triks) are on the way.

My grow situation not any better, but now I do know the English season and location better.
Lazy ass growing this year, starting them in a shared greenhouse under everyone's noses,
then before they show those "Hey, doesn't that look like weed?" five-pointer leaves,
they're off to their forever homes, either a hole in the ground or a medium sized pot.
Though, to be honest, the holes and the pots are under everyone's noses too... but it worked last year!!

Don't worry about the lack of a whistle, I know what time it is!

Maybe do a journal or join the outdoor people again.
But for now, just sharing a pic or two when I can,
and keeping everything together for a harvest hopefully starting in late July to August.
:cools: Very nice! it all starts will being sorted with good genetics - :greenthumb:... now for some good luck wishes that the hungry natives fek off and snack on somethin' else! :goodluck: :karmacloud:

Isn't there some legislative talk about legalization over there now? I pray this is the last year folks over the Pond have to ninja-grow, which leaves just the wanker landlords and such to dodge and BS! :evil1:
As always, you're welcome to home-base right here Maria - :bighug:...we need some estrogen to bust this sausage-fest up a bit :crying:
etbacks:gassy1: getting spanked in the head has slowed me down a little bit this year. I got a lot of plants to choose from. But I haven't decided yet it's going to take me a minute yet:help::coco:got a lot going on this year.
:vibe:well ya got plenty busy just the same brudda- :rofl: ... I'd say you're launch-ready very soon!

How are you healing up GTG? :pighug:

@MasonJarOG
:d5:- hail, what hail?! ....hope the weather is turning for the better, but I'm seeing it's bat-shit wacko out that way still... are you clear of the heat wave?
Mind that Detroit bro', she's showing some micronute defc., likely Zn from the looks of it...
The uber-fix: Optic Foliar Transport and a micronute supp', like Earth Juice or Green Life Biotics Micro, applied as a foliar :amazon:

All 6 seedstocker x humbolt have germinated and potted them in little 8L fabric pots to start with Dutch pro light mix only the 2 Apollo black cherry’s are for this outside grow the pantypunch and Mac & crack are for indoors.
F81F6014-527B-4356-BF8E-AED1A3BBA5C9.jpeg
7158B7DC-A62C-4FD1-BCF7-A78EB9E06F82.jpeg
3381D090-EE39-4D48-BCC6-2690D46157B2.jpeg

these are not for here but have 4 Dutch passion test girls in the greenhouse with some fantastic colours on them.
613F5653-555B-4EEC-A281-FE5D199348B6.jpeg
95A7CFD4-CF7C-4E45-B763-CAB3B91ED02D.jpeg
1ECAB1CD-4871-44DC-9783-17306BD04E9A.jpeg
994F5086-AAB5-4A5D-A8E4-5D15E34D0864.jpeg

Right on.. starting the Snow G late here as I got 6 feet of clearance under the tarp and want to let it go a la natural if possible without any supercropping. Haven't decided on the other photo yet.. waiting to see if a clone of a local strain shows up, Pine Warp it's called. I've got T20M's Muchacha auto started indoors, as those seem to run 100+ days. Just put a FB's Mexican Airlines in the soil today for the second auto.. will do 2 more autos and see how they grow :shrug: Probably a couple of Seedstockers beans :thumbsup:

First year here going completely organic, so it's going to be a fun summer of learning :dizzy: Thinks i may learn a lot :smoking:

Good growing to you this summer an may the canna Goddess Mary Jane smile down on all of us OD growers :d5:
I pulled the muchacha she just didn’t like being really cold and wet; being auto I didn’t see it making any comeback. Will be fun to see a mex airlines. I’ve been wanting to get some of that seed. Don’t panic it’s organic- Teas will be your best friend and stay about a week ahead of what you anticipate.

Last edited:
Back