Completed The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

@Jean-O Good to hear. I liked what was in the bag and ingredients listing but first time working with it. Typically I would have made up a slightly different mix using @KIS or Kellogg's and let it bake in my soil tub. I've been sidelined this year with back surgery and limited in what I can do for the next 6 months to a year so my wife has been doing all the heavy lifting in the garden.:angel:
They have a pink bag I think it's called Bloom Booster that's great stuff also.

Ethos Big Detroit Energy is just bad ass here in veg. This one is going to pump a few Lamb's for sure!
20210525_173946.jpg
20210525_173751.jpg
20210525_173740.jpg

She passed through the trellis yesterday.

Day 31 lol,
she's a slow grower, I didn't have any room in the tent so she got set in the hedge just, have just recently moved her to the garage under the see through plastic roof panel, lol

Attachments

• IMG_20210527_110217_edit_89043705648911.jpg
    IMG_20210527_110217_edit_89043705648911.jpg
    704.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20210527_110225.jpg
    IMG_20210527_110225.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20210527_110223.jpg
    IMG_20210527_110223.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20210527_110213.jpg
    IMG_20210527_110213.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 16
@Waira @Jean-O i avoided surgery 30yrs ago but not this time and recovery is going very well just have to not hurt it while it heals. So I set my bar at 60% and do 40% of what I should do. That way I don’t get myself into a situation.

it’s good to hear Dr Earth has some good results. All my autos have a little top dressing on my custom mix. Sun is going to be out for the next few weeks so everything will launch into the stretch in the next few days.

They have a pink bag I think it's called Bloom Booster that's great stuff also.
Flower Girl I think, good stinky stuff! I'm going to snag a bag of Cavern Culture 1-12-0 (Fux Farms), a fast release guano blend for some fat P boosting at the right time- :thumbsup: From what I'm reading, bone meal is slower, rock Phos' even slower still... I want that shit banging in days, not weeks/months!

Ethos Big Detroit Energy is just bad ass here in veg. This one is going to pump a few Lamb's for sure!
:smoking: She looks ready for the Bizz my friend! ... the weeds sure love the soil too- :rofl:
BD is tucking in nicely as well,...

@Waira @Jean-O i avoided surgery 30yrs ago but not this time and recovery is going very well just have to not hurt it while it heals. So I set my bar at 60% and do 40% of what I should do. That way I don’t get myself into a situation.

it’s good to hear Dr Earth has some good results. All my autos have a little top dressing on my custom mix. Sun is going to be out for the next few weeks so everything will launch into the stretch in the next few days.
wait, whaaaat? Did you have surgery on the sly here? ... Spinal fusion? Great to hear recovery is going well mate, and you're being a good boy about not straining it-- :pighug:

I've generally good things about Dr Earth. Like all organics one can't expect speedy results/fixes with it. I was looking hard at the Bulb Food for bloom boosting, but the composition is better for steady sooner & later release. I wanted faster so I went with the other stuff...

I finally got that rain I've been waiting for. 3 days of good showers. I still need to get my last 2 auto entries in here officially with cards. They have all popped the surface of the grow medium. Im pretty excited to see how the auto's do in the fabric pots with my indoor promix set up under the sun!
The potted outdoor auto's. It will be nice being able to move these around and not have them stuck in one spot last year I had a few I planted in some not so good area's and were stuck there. Im learning the garden a bit more every year though...
20210525_173958.jpg

@Waira No fusion or hardware. Just drilling and repairing L3/L4. Doing well on the sly :thumbsup: Looks like my gelato reg might be male.. I'm down to my Bigfoot Glue for a photo this year but I'm starting a few Raspberry Parfait fems for a different comp here in PNW.

update Kyote 5/30
Transplanted to outside on Thursday and of course, it got cold Thursday night.

First is Red Mandarine. I treated the root zone of Red Mandarine at transplant with Phyter Rot Block as per the advice of Phyter. Now it's seeing how they both respond in the next couple weeks to their new environment. I see some upward clawing on the RM so it will either shake it out or not.

Red Mandarine

rm20.jpg

And the BBBG3 x CS in the greenhouse
bbbg3cs20.jpg

Purple Punch auto @ a week
pp7a.jpg

That's that for this week

Transplanted to outside on Thursday and of course, it got cold Thursday night.

First is Red Mandarine. I treated the root zone of Red Mandarine at transplant with Phyter Rot Block as per the advice of Phyter. Now it's seeing how they both respond in the next couple weeks to their new environment. I see some upward clawing on the RM so it will either shake it out or not.

Red Mandarine

View attachment 1324270

And the BBBG3 x CS in the greenhouse
View attachment 1324273

Purple Punch auto @ a week
View attachment 1324277

That's that for this week
Nice man, are you UK?
I had big plans lol, then the weather got shit again,
But good to say, thier all doing well in the tent, putting them outside would of been cruelty to plants lol

Back