Completed The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

Will be interesting to see how your PAK does. I know a few of us have run it, me not so successfully due to relocation during grow.
Yup, me too on the PAK,.... didn't want to piss your street mate, but you saw what a turd mine was 2 seasons ago?... poor mold resistance as well, so heads up on that. With some luck you'll get the "advertised" pheno!

today was 83f & decent tho, so i played in the dirt a bit & jus might tranzplant me 3 photoz outside tomorrow

My wife is doing those two outside I entered for her. I'd love to take some of my indoor photos out but I cant risk it. Oklahoma has gone bonkers. We have 10% of the population with medical cards. More than any other state in this is just in 2.5 years. People with females inside and making seeds in their backyards while polluting the neighborhoods with pollen. No consideration for their next-door neighbors. I have 4 outside growers on my block including one next door and not including the one or more across the alley. 8000 dispensaries, 3000 commercial ops for a state with a population of 4million. Prices have crashed and you can almost buy cheaper than grow here. Sorry I turned that into a rant...

My wife is doing those two outside I entered for her. I'd love to take some of my indoor photos out but I cant risk it. Oklahoma has gone bonkers. We have 10% of the population with medical cards. More than any other state in this is just in 2.5 years. People with females inside and making seeds in their backyards while polluting the neighborhoods with pollen. No consideration for their next-door neighbors. I have 4 outside growers on my block including one next door and not including the one or more across the alley. 8000 dispensaries, 3000 commercial ops for a state with a population of 4million. Prices have crashed and you can almost buy cheaper than grow here. Sorry I turned that into a rant...
In all fairness it was a rant worth reading. No chance of any of your issues affecting us here in the UK thanks to our drugs policy. One day maybe...

that'z.....totally......fucked up :nono: ppp

:coffee: a tire smokin' start Sky! ... will you transplant them up once more later? I think they will need to with all the veg-time ahead yet!

:bighug: Shiva' daaahling, so happy you can come play as well! ... no more early gravity drama though, hey? :rofl:
Yeah, several other UK mates have been saying the very same, a weird fugly Spring so far!

Sure, that's fine this time!

All good Kyote :thumbsup: .... I'm looking forward to seeing how those two photo's perform for you!
.... I'm still not sure which BBG3x to run :rofl: ...kinda leaning toward the x S99v4 cross, just to see what the photo x auto F1 thing does in this case!

Tea sounds good to me,... pH is flexible, between 6-7-ish is fine,... and remember that very low ppm water (rain, Di, RO) has very little pH buffering capacity, so even low inputs may cause a big swings in measured pH,... adjust gently!

:pighug: Hazey!.... A long time-no see mate, glad to have you join the fun! :cheers: .... have a read of the first post here for rules and such, and get entered officially....
Who's version is this Gelato?
Hey Waira , how does one officially enter? :pass:

Hey Waira , how does one officially enter? :pass:

Tag staff @Hazy ...then they get an Alert to a question....... :headbang: .... @Waira

I Noticed your post photo the other day....and I Think you have an AFN Code missing.....
We get growers to stick one on their Start/Finish photos so we know they aren't Stolen from google.....:headbang:

But.....I'll let @Waira answer...in case I'm Wrong............:crying: ....it has been Known........:pass:

Dropped 4 seeds in water last night for girls going outside.
2 La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze Fem will be in a 15gal and 7gal fabric pots............thought I had two 15 gal pots
2 Mephisto Genetics: Alien VS Triangle
will be in reg EarthBoxes
I'll prolly pick one of the girls in the EBs.
IMG_20210524_154721328_HDR.jpg

Back