Completed The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

Hey Waira , how does one officially enter? :pass:
As a matter of official record, a while back during the Grow Battles days, we had folks make up a simple card with some info on it: for us it's -->
2021 OD auto/photo Comp; (name); (cultivars); start date/harvest date
... back then it was to help keep track of who's in, officially (no flakers!), and help prevent cheating and liars from scamming the contest (yup, some fucks tried this!)... Never a prob' in this Comp, but we adopted it anyway since there is a Poll at the end and some seed prizes, so to stay fair this was kept as a way to manage things...
One for entry, one for final harvest- :thumbsup: Otherwise this is a very laid-back Comp!

As a matter of official record, a while back during the Grow Battles days, we had folks make up a simple card with some info on it: for us it's -->
2021 OD auto/photo Comp; (name); (cultivars); start date/harvest date
... back then it was to help keep track of who's in, officially (no flakers!), and help prevent cheating and liars from scamming the contest (yup, some fucks tried this!)... Never a prob' in this Comp, but we adopted it anyway since there is a Poll at the end and some seed prizes, so to stay fair this was kept as a way to manage things...
One for entry, one for final harvest- :thumbsup: Otherwise this is a very laid-back Comp!
People try to cheat on contests here? For shame!:what?:

:funny:........................sadly, not such a private joke.

Dropped 4 seeds in water last night for girls going outside.
2 La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze Fem will be in a 15gal and 7gal fabric pots............thought I had two 15 gal pots
2 Mephisto Genetics: Alien VS Triangle will be in reg EarthBoxes
I'll prolly pick one of the girls in the EBs.
View attachment 1322317
Like the selection

08321AA2-7F51-4A0F-8023-5ABFEC64FDCE.jpeg

mixing up the 25gal low rider @Rain Science grow bags in preparation for the photo transplants. Rain is forecasted tomorrow so they will get some help from Mother Nature too and some teas throughout the grow.

Like the selection
I think they should be interesting girls outside.
I just ordered some Doctor Zymes to help with outside bugs, but I'll have a garlic ferment as a back up.

@Jean-O Good to hear. I liked what was in the bag and ingredients listing but first time working with it. Typically I would have made up a slightly different mix using @KIS or Kellogg's and let it bake in my soil tub. I've been sidelined this year with back surgery and limited in what I can do for the next 6 months to a year so my wife has been doing all the heavy lifting in the garden.:angel:

@Jean-O Good to hear. I liked what was in the bag and ingredients listing but first time working with it. Typically I would have made up a slightly different mix using @KIS or Kellogg's and let it bake in my soil tub. I've been sidelined this year with back surgery and limited in what I can do for the next 6 months to a year so my wife has been doing all the heavy lifting in the garden.:angel:
I'm screwed if I ever let the docs do what they've wanted to do for well over 30 years. Maybe one of these days, if I live long enough, their predictions may come true.
Been in a wheelchair, I'm not going back to that.

Well I hope ur back gets better. I have 4 crushed disc in my back so I know back pain is misery. I've been using Dr Earth for about a year now n absolutely love the results I get from using it my plant health is a lot better n yields n potency have increased a lot from switching to it.

Back