Completed The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

update jaspercane 5/23
*Update* Pistols showing at day 21 on both plants. Maybe a day or so sooner as I havent checked them with all the rain the last couple days. I thought this was a 10 gallon planter it says 12 gal on the bottom. The "patio flower queen" isnt doing bad maybe she dont need my help after all.. No nutrients used yet. Im actually surprised since we had nothing but rain this last week and very little beautiful sunshine.

Attachments

• auto1 (1).jpg
    auto1 (1).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 30
  • auto1 (2).jpg
    auto1 (2).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 31
  • auto1 (3).jpg
    auto1 (3).jpg
    908.5 KB · Views: 30
  • auto1 (4).jpg
    auto1 (4).jpg
    995.6 KB · Views: 32
Not much of any rain so far her in lower Michigan.... How is everyone else doing?

it'z all been down here instead :rofl: :doh: been holdin up my progress, grrr :nono: today was 83f & decent tho, so i played in the dirt a bit & jus might tranzplant me 3 photoz outside tomorrow & finally get entered into this fray, but idk yet :shrug: stay choo-choo tuned! :headbang: ppp

Not much of any rain so far her in lower Michigan.... How is everyone else doing?

Cloudy n chilly here in the coastal NW with rain coming and temps in the 50's and low 60's for a spell. Looks like it will turn around the end of the month, and i'll get me other plants outside and hope for the weather gods to be kind :smoking:

Cloudy n chilly here in the coastal NW with rain coming and temps in the 50's and low 60's for a spell. Looks like it will turn around the end of the month, and i'll get me other plants outside and hope for the weather gods to be kind :smoking:
83 here tomorrow 89 by Wednesday.. then cooling slightly but clear sunshine for the foreseeable future, East Bay livin’ :fire:

Back