Completed The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

Update #2
Photoperiod Strains: Banana Papaya, High Society, & Purple Afghan Kush
Trucking along. Ready for potting up in their ultimate home --- 10 gallon RainScience Grow Bags. For now, feeding every other day, alternating plain RO water with Prescription Blend.

51.all.jpg
51.BP.jpg
51.HS.jpg
51.Pak.jpg

"--Entry Code must be included with the germ'/early seedling pics, and harvest pics: [ 2021 OD auto/photo Comp; (name); (cultivar); start date/harvest date ] "

Can I just place some text over the picture with all the information, like I've seen at least one other person in this thread do?

Or does the info have to be hand written on a card that is placed next to the seedling in the picture?

I took pics when my seeds popped a few days ago and was about to post em' in this thread for an "official" entry into this competition, but realized I forgot to include a card with the official information in the pics.

So can I just add that information with some text added to the pics (I've seen at least one other person do this in this thread)? Or do I have to re-take the photos with the info hand written on a card and placed next to the seedlings? (my hand writing is terrible too lol)

Shiva's Mistress: Guerilla Auto Anarchy in the UK

2021/05/22: Day 4 from sprouting (Day 9 from germ)

About time SM joined you outdoor ganja wranglers with some guerilla offerings in the frozen UK.
Dropped these three Seedstockers' Autos over a week ago now.
But the weather has been real cold and miserable, even by British standards, so they are still small at the kitchen window.

View attachment 1321306
Top right: Auto Blackberry Gum
Bottom right: Auto AK420
Bottom left: Auto Sticky Fingers
Top left: possibly some sweet peppers...

Before these little ones popped from the soil, I managed to drop their pots face down on the carpet.
Scooped them back up, noting that the tails on the beans were already out.
The AK420 and Blackberry Gum came up soon after.
But I found that the Sticky Fingers' seed was way way too deep, like almost 2" -- oh no!
I dug it out, repositioned it, and it did come up with a little helmet head.
The SF is therefore a bit behind, but she is still okay and will be fine.

Maybe another week or two inside on the window sill.
Hopefully the weather will warm up -- the coldest April in the UK for 70 years, would you believe it?
Then they'll be outside.
Somewhere.
Still need to confirm that, though have a few possibilities.
Just watching those sites as to how they are changing now that the summer is almost here.

@Waira -- I need a 'Guerilla card' to reduce my post requirements.

Lots of love and hugs,
~MJS
:love:
Great Save @Shiva's Mistress :d5:

This is the first contest I ever entered so I dont know If I did this right. But these are the are my wife's (The Flower Lady) Her own special dirt and flower ferts and FIRST TIME EVER trying to grow marijuana plants. She refuses any help from me. Planted directly into dirt and got their first rays of sunshine on 5/2/21. I got these as freebies in photo order. Gorilla Glue and a Zkittlez. If I messed it up the entry and she doesnt qualify at least you can see how you do against "Aunt K of Flower Fame" No room on the Deck so put on the ground next to pool where they would get a little more light. Excuse the mess we havent landscaped for the year yet. View attachment 1320815View attachment 1320816

I dont think I said but these are autos

@Waira
Update 2-3 :shrug:

Purple Punch Auto
Red Mandarine FV photo
BBBG3 x CS FV photo ... try an remember that once a week :rofl:

So I think i missed a week? I dunno .. if it's redundant.....sorry!

Anways, there's a FB Purple Punch auto in the tent, getting started. :weed:
pp1.jpg

And the Red Mandarine, (spelt it right this time) and the BBBG3 x CS @ 7 days. :biggrin:
ebrm7.jpg

And now at 14 days. :biggrin::biggrin:
ebrm14.jpg

Another 10 days or so before these two head outside. Red Mandarine, under a greenhouse tarp in organic soil mix. If any additional nutrients are needed, there is MC. :weed:

At transplant, the root ball will be treated with @Phyter. Phyter will then be used during flowering. I chose the Red Mandarine for the "test"

plant, as it will be more exposed to harsher conditions. :windy:

:weed:
:rolleyes1: I am going to try foliar spraying with kelp tea, which is new to me. :shrug: I've read in multiple places every 3 days, so that's what I will start with this Tuesday. I added 1.5tsp to 1 quart of rainH2O. Put that in a coffee filter, tied it off with a rubber band, then dropped it in a quart milk bottle of the H2O. I'll use it Tuesday and see what happens unless someone yells at me before that :d5: Still not sure of what PH the foliar spray is best at? Any thoughts grofolks?

The BBBG3 x CS will go into the greenhouse around the same time as the Red Mandarine goes outside, 10 days.

All you grofolks on here has motivated me to "do gooder" as uncle used to say. :bow:

So here's to "doin gooder" :pass:

Photoperiod Strains: Banana Papaya, High Society, & Purple Afghan Kush
Trucking along. Ready for potting up in their ultimate home --- 10 gallon RainScience Grow Bags. For now, feeding every other day, alternating plain RO water with Prescription Blend.
:coffee: a tire smokin' start Sky! ... will you transplant them up once more later? I think they will need to with all the veg-time ahead yet!

About time SM joined you outdoor ganja wranglers with some guerilla offerings in the frozen UK.
Dropped these three Seedstockers' Autos over a week ago now.
But the weather has been real cold and miserable, even by British standards, so they are still small at the kitchen window.
:bighug: Shiva' daaahling, so happy you can come play as well! ... no more early gravity drama though, hey? :rofl:
Yeah, several other UK mates have been saying the very same, a weird fugly Spring so far!
So can I just add that information with some text added to the pics (I've seen at least one other person do this in this thread)? Or do I have to re-take the photos with the info hand written on a card and placed next to the seedlings? (my hand writing is terrible too lol)
Sure, that's fine this time!
Purple Punch Auto
Red Mandarine FV photo
BBBG3 x CS FV photo ... try an remember that once a week :rofl:

So I think i missed a week? I dunno .. if it's redundant.....sorry!

Anways, there's a FB Purple Punch auto in the tent, getting started.
All good Kyote :thumbsup: .... I'm looking forward to seeing how those two photo's perform for you!
.... I'm still not sure which BBG3x to run :rofl: ...kinda leaning toward the x S99v4 cross, just to see what the photo x auto F1 thing does in this case!

Tea sounds good to me,... pH is flexible, between 6-7-ish is fine,... and remember that very low ppm water (rain, Di, RO) has very little pH buffering capacity, so even low inputs may cause a big swings in measured pH,... adjust gently!
I’m in ..Gelato photo, under the California sun. There will be bondage :naughtystep::cheers:Day 3 [img/]
:pighug: Hazey!.... A long time-no see mate, glad to have you join the fun! :cheers: .... have a read of the first post here for rules and such, and get entered officially....
Who's version is this Gelato?

Back