Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

Ok... Is this correct understood:
For each branch, leave the fan closest to the growth tip and remove all fans below.

No, only remove the fan directly above the area you want to get full light exposure.

Look at the post with the pic after defol. That post will tell you which plant is the same plant in the previous picture.

Then you will have a before and after pic showing exactly what I removed, and in the after pic you will see why.

All the "new to the light" growth in the second pic (the after pic) turned into full length main colas.

I have 7 full mains on that plant now, plus several 3/4 length mains as I did this same procedure several times.

:wizzy:

Lol.. now I'm searching for the pictures!!!

I like pot!

Once you find them you will have a before and after pic of the defol on that very young plant which grew to 4 foot 1 inch with many full heavy mains.

When you remove a fan be sure to leave 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch of the stem.

The plant will recover quickly and eat the stem stub and it will fall off.

Basically think of it as very similar to tucking leaves, but instead of tucking you remove.

I like pot.....

I LUV Hash !

:cheersmate:

Once you find them you will have a before and after pic of the defol on that very young plant which grew to 4 foot 1 inch with many full heavy mains.

When you remove a fan be sure to leave 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch of the stem.

The plant will recover quickly and eat the stem stub and it will fall off.

Basically think of it as very similar to tucking leaves, but instead of tucking you remove.

I like pot.....

I LUV Hash !

:cheersmate:
Thank you!!

Back