Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

Well, if you take a cod and drop in in freshwater, it will die. The euryhalaine species are able to change the direction their osmotic processes. The shark able to live in all waters are more salty inside than sea water. I don't know how the shark does it, but fishes has an opercular membrane in the gill flaps that regulate salt balance in the animal. In an very old, but efficient instrument, called an Ussing chamber you can measure the voltage over the membrane and depending on salilinity, the euryhaline opercula membrane reverses the transport of salt; in fresh water, they absorb salt and in sea water they excrete salt. The gill blood passes over the inside surface of the membrane, where there are so called chloride cells that have salt sensors and if blood salinitynis either high or low, the membrane responds by pumping NaCl in or out of the passing blood.
We were visiting a university in the middle of nowhere up in Nova Scotia, Canada. To demonstrate it, our host took a killifish adapted to fresh water and just dumped it i sea water. The fish seemed confused for 2 seconds before it swam happiliy.

The Ussing chamber is a simple set up, and by manipulating salinity of solutes, adding drugs blocking certain signal pathways in the cell, the researcher can find out how the environmental cue is translated into a particular set of molecular signals in the cell regulating everything from cell homeostasis, growth, cell division or programmed cell death. I will soon shut up, but ...I have to mention programmed cell death. There are two ways to die: necrosis, which is an uncontrolled cell death, we can see that on plants with severe nute burn. And then we have the programmed cell death, apoptosis, where the cell recieves a signal, activating a suicide programme, where the cells destruct and consume themselves. This process prevents cancer, it made our fingers and toes and it is how an organism remodells its tissues.

Hardcore morning lecture!

Excellent info !

:applause::hippy::applause:

Day 78

frst.jpg
frst.jpg

Speculating... Wonder if not 80 days under the lights of @HashMaster equals 100 days under my light conditions. In my most upgraded 60x60 cm tent, I have a Mars Reflector 48 and a new Vipar 300 with a quite good red spectrum. I need a Mars 300 for my other tent, which is equiped with older Vipar 300 model with a good blue spectrum, but weaker on the red side.

Speculating... Wonder if not 80 days under the lights of @HashMaster equals 100 days under my light conditions. In my most upgraded 60x60 cm tent, I have a Mars Reflector 48 and a new Vipar 300 with a quite good red spectrum. I need a Mars 300 for my other tent, which is equiped with older Vipar 300 model with a good blue spectrum, but weaker on the red side.
Could very well be it...

Will do Trip.

Hexane produces the purest oil known to man and it is also a major part of commercial food production so it is totally safe when done correctly.

BUT, like BHO it can't be openly discussed on here due to the fact that it could give inexperienced guests ideas that they could hurt themselves with unless they also possessed other knowledge.

This fall or winter I will do up a tutorial in the restricted BHO section and tag you there as well.
I don't want to miss your breeding or bho write up.
Like I did this one sorry great journal.
I being new love help like this and look forward to everything else you write.
Thank you and all who take the time to teach those of us who know nothing.
Because of folks like you I have learned so much in last year its unbelievable.
And any and all success I have from here on in is all due to you all here.
Thanks so much from someone who was at life's end with no answers in sight.
I hope this is it been 18 years since I smoked will be interesting lol

Definitely need the reds for stretch and flowering.

HID lights will always give a slightly different end result than other types of lighting in my grows as I'm always playing with spectrum and lumens throughout a grow. And also with height and light motion at times.

Heat and power consumption are a minor draw back with the 1000W but I prefer using HID lighting as you can have an effect on many different things throughout the grow if you have a good selection of bulbs.

:pass:

Choppa is in the enclosed bike trailer

Enclosed bike trailer is hooked up.

I'm getting antsy as hell.... and the midget indica pheno looks to have 14 days or so left.

I might make a rolling grow room in the RV to finish her out.

She has some magnificent bud structure.... don't want to waste it... will decide in the next few days if I'm going to brutally murder her or take her along.

:aha:

Back