Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

Enjoy your trip bud! Im sure that you are ready to get on the road.

Im about to order seeds, which bomb seeds should I get? Thc and cherry be a good start?

I've got a feeling anything they list as indica dom is a winner if you push them to full potential.

@BombSeeds , is that an accurate assessment?

:crying::crying::doc1::crying::crying:

Yup, THC an Cherry are a nice combo.

Just pay attention if the beans being offered are F1... if so then expect some very pleasant variations....

and if so... try to plant multiples :cheers:

Genetics is something I will get into on here down the road a bit. Someday....

But to put it in perspective as to importance for a subject matter for anyone who may want to tinker in the connoisseur cannibas relm....

(And Even more to study and familiarize yourself with....)

I mentioned to @Dr. Babnik the other day in response to an inquiry that I knew exactly what my end crop would be before I even placed my seed order even though I had never grown this strain before.

I researched the lineage even though breeders hide that info well if trying to go in depth.... and I knew at the very worst that these would meet my minimum medicinal needs.

Little did I know I could push their F1 To and very possibly well past their stated strain ranges easily.

And also far exceeding my minimum medical requirements in the process....

Even with all the screwing around that I did.

:dragon1::dragon1::dragon1:

PS: baby dragons are cute.....

SMOKE BREAK :hookah:

Last edited:
So by now you read that link and understand the concept of the extreme end, so I will show you the minor end.

I wasn't going to post this but what the heck.... It may answer your question a bit better and will show you exactly what I did.

Look at the amount of "new to the light" growth that was exposed.

This was the most radical that I went of the 4. I removed all but the top 2 full fans. Its a bit early to be doing this... :smoking:

Be sure to learn where and how much to clip.

If you scroll up, this is the upper right plant in yesterdays family photo.

View attachment 567263

Ok... Is this correct understood:
For each branch, leave the fan closest to the growth tip and remove all fans below.

Back