Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

75.gif

OK, HERE IS ONE FOR SOMEBODY WHO HAS SOME TIME TO SEARCH AND EMAIL:

The absolute best diagnostic tool for determining plant problems was on the HighTimes website. The pics and info was the most accurate and most complete I have ever seen in my life.

It's been about 15 years or more since I sent a link to it to someone, so I don't know if it exists anymore.

And It was an archive file on their site back then.

If somebody wants to dig around searching their site or email them and ask if it still exists on their site it will be well worth your troubles if it does indeed still exist.

:smokeout:

It appeared to me that eyeoftheworld grabbed that joint first so my first guess would be she may like pot.

I love hash! Too bad i haven't smoked any in years

It appeared to me that eyeoftheworld grabbed that joint first so my first guess would be she may like pot.

I love hash! Too bad i haven't smoked any in years

Easiest thing in the world to make when you grow your own.

All you need is 3 different size sieve screens for very good hash, or 4 sizes for excellent hash.

When I get back I'll do a basic pressed hash making thread for beginners.

I'm going to make a lot of hash with these Bombs !

I would appreciate that! Ive read some, really haven't looked to see what kind of screens were out there to try it. Im looking forward to have enough to try making some.

I would appreciate that! Ive read some, really haven't looked to see what kind of screens were out there to try it. Im looking forward to have enough to try making some.

Since I will be using the THC Bombs I will just show you how in this thread.

When I get back I will get out my lab sieves and give you the sizes for the way I do it.

Intro to very good Hash making 101 !

726b61d2c3eb0e14e62a13fe060bf614.jpg

Back