Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

Day 48

Rotated the plants so I took a couple of pics.

Pics taken with a flash 30 minutes before lights on.

Both twins are now 3 foot 8 inches tall. I had to do a radical prune on the Christmas tree shaped twin as she was over 4 foot wide with weak popcorn buds when I pulled her out from the back.

The Twin with 7 mains just might fill out after all....... :yay:

20160616_180320.jpg

They are too big to get all 4 in a flash pic now.

I just might end up with a joint or two from the 4 lowly Auto "Shorties" :crying:

The Ball on a stick is starting to swell nicely.

20160616_173708.jpg

78° F / 35 % RH

1000W HPS @ 20"

Last edited:
Day 48

Rotated the plants so I took a couple of pics.

Pics taken with a flash 30 minutes before lights on.

Both twins are now 3 foot 8 inches tall. I had to do a radical prune on the Christmas tree shaped twin as she was over 4 foot wide with weak popcorn buds when I pulled her out from the back.

The Twin with 7 mains just might fill out after all....... :yay:

View attachment 585333

The Ball on a stick is starting to swell nicely. They are too big to get all 4 in a flash shot now.

I just might end up with a joint or two from the 4 lowly Auto "Shorties" :crying:

View attachment 585334
They're definitely starting to fill in!! They'll all probably turn into huge monsters just because you've tried to do it "wrong"...:bong:

They're definitely starting to fill in!! They'll all probably turn into huge monsters just because you've tried to do it "wrong"...:bong:

Yup, with 20 - 25 days left to play with them they just might at that.

I took one of the popcorn buds I pruned and burned it green and got a real nice light head from 2 tokes.

c926a9e297d58370ce326b28d9d43825.jpg

Just wait till I get back from traveling this summer, I'll show you what they can look like when I intentionally do everything right !

rahafun.com-sms-khandedar-shahrivar.jpg

Back