Indoor THC Bomb Auto Fem / Pro-Mix / HID Grow For Noobs

This pic is fantastic! It kind of made me cross eyed for a minute :dizzy:...

Let me take a look...
atrollkillerf.gif

Day 45

There is hope for tall girl afterall. She is starting to fill all 7 mains a bit and just starting to frost on the immature buds.

:wizzy:

Except I can't call her tall girl anymore as both Sativa phenos are at 3 foot 7 inches tall today.

So I guess they are the tall twins now.

Going to end up just shy of the 4' height I was going for, but close enough for rock and roll.

:hula:

The ball on a stick is holding it's shape fairly well and is solid tight buds. Getting a bit wide though so I will do some minor pruning there to reduce width.

The cube and the other tall twin have gone nuts. Besides stretching up to catch her sister the other twin has gotten almost as wide as she is tall. The cube has grown out and up as well, no longer a cube. Bud sites are just starting on both.

Both are going to get heavy pruning to reduce width so they can put that energy into bud production.

All 4 are chowing like pigs now. Still pushing nutes to 2.5X and all maintain yellow tips.

:glutton::glutton:

Day 45
Tall girl and her 7 mains....
20160613_185612-1.jpg

A tiny bit of frost starting early this year... :snow1::snow2::snow3:

20160613_185652-1.jpg

78° F / 35% RH

1000W HPS @ 20"

Last edited:
Day 45

There is hope for tall girl afterall. She is starting to fill all 7 mains a bit and just starting to frost on the immature buds.

:wizzy:

Except I can't call her tall girl anymore as both Sativa phenos are at 3 foot 7 inches tall today.

So I guess they are the tall twins now.

Going to end up just shy of the 4' height I was going for, but close enough for rock and roll.

:hula:

The ball on a stick is holding it's shape fairly well and is solid tight buds. Getting a bit wide though so I will do some minor pruning there to reduce width.

The cube and the other tall twin have gone nuts. Besides stretching up to catch her sister the other twin has gotten almost as wide as she is tall. The cube has grown out and up as well, no longer a cube. Bud sites are just starting on both.

Both are going to get heavy pruning to reduce width so they can put that energy into bud production.

All 4 are chowing like pigs now. Still pushing nutes to 2.5X and all maintain yellow tips.

:glutton::glutton:

Day 45
Tall girl and her 7 mains....
View attachment 583800

A tiny bit of frost starting early this year... :snow1::snow2::snow3:

View attachment 583802

78° F / 35% RH

1000W HPS @ 20"
That's awesome! And pretty crazy... they just keep going regardless!!

Back